1. May 25, 2018  

A "reset" realm

Good evening Warmane team

I have recently started play Wrath of the Lich King again and it got me thinking how interesting it was to re-experience the game after Moltdown.

I was wondering if you guys would consider making a realm that gets reset to zero every 6 or so months, giving all players the opportunity to experience the game through phases just like its done on retail and how its been done here as well. And then to reset it all and do it again after a period of time.

One thing to back up my idea would be to note that whenever a new realm is added it receives an incredible amount of traffic. I think this idea could have a lot of potential and help to "freshen things up" for an old expansion

Would love to hear what you guys think

2. May 25, 2018  
    Nobody will like a realm where you will lose everything you've worked for every six months.

3. May 25, 2018  
    From our suggestion rules

• A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates).