1. May 25, 2018  

Remove emotes

They just inspire hate.

2. May 25, 2018  
    Some people are really childish with them, but I think that says more of them than it says of you.

3. May 25, 2018  
    Some people are really childish with them, but I think that says more of them than it says of you.
    And so this says that you enjoy provoking others?

On topic: I certainly don't want macros removed completely but I would have nps removing them from BGs or blocking an enemy player from seeing them.

4. May 25, 2018  
    Forgive me for not wanting to see emote spam flooding my BG chat, attempting to rile my temper and overall just increasing the toxicity between players. My sincere apologies.

5. May 25, 2018  
    Saewelo
    You not being able to focus because you get distracted by some lines in chat is pretty much your own problem to deal with.

stop being snowflakes pleaseeeeee

6. May 25, 2018  
    You not being able to focus because you get distracted by some lines in chat is pretty much your own problem to deal with.
    stop being snowflakes pleaseeeeee
    Stop sticking your nose where it does not belong wannabe snowflake.

7. May 25, 2018  
    Saewelo
    So self-centered, childish...
    It's a suggestion section. You input your suggestion so users can review it. Can't see why I should not be able to "stick my nose", as any realm change would affect everyone playing on it.
    I stand by what I said. That is YOUR problem, and you yourself can find a solution for it before suggesting something to be removed from the game just because you don't like/enjoy it. For example, get a chat addon and filter stuff that you do not want to see. Hard, eh?

Then again, the best you could do to back your suggestion in the first place was this:
    They just inspire hate.
    So there is that...

LE:
    Basic chat options,
    Edited: May 25, 2018 Reason: realmagic.jpg

8. May 26, 2018  
    That does not work sherlock and if it did I would not have come here. I'm going to exit this thread before I lash out on you beyond normal words.

9. May 26, 2018  
    I'm going to exit this thread before I lash out on you beyond normal words.
    You can always use emotes to express yourself.

10. May 26, 2018  
    So because you're angry when someone make /laugh when killing you, we should disable all emot of all game?
    Wtf?
    Why not delete /s because some people trash talk too, after all, why not even do a MMO that we play alone, only with NPC, without interaction? In fact, just a WoW server with training dummy NPC and 1 player per realm

11. June 1, 2018  
    seems you are being childish since you want something removed that is here from the creation of this game just cuz you cant play and people make fun!!