1. May 25, 2018  

Tried to logged but i am banned??

Hello, today I tried to return to icecrown realm after a long break (2 months or more without playing here) and I find myself in a bad situation. I was banned for botting programs??? What this means and what is a botting program? There is someone in or was on the same situation that I am and what you guys did? I already open a ban appeal but i dont even know if i will be able to play here again. FeelsBadMan.

Edit: reading again i made some spelling mistakes in the title, it's because english is a non-native language for me.
    Edited: May 25, 2018

2. May 25, 2018  
    If you think to not deserve such ban go: https://www.warmane.com/account > support > Create ticket > ban appeal

if you can not create such ticket send an email to [email protected] instead

3. May 26, 2018  
    Did you read what i write?

Does someone know or know someone that was in the same situation that i am?

4. May 26, 2018  
    If you already made a ban appeal then just wait for an answer. You will most likely get unbanned. Someone else might have logged on your account and got it banned. Change your password and consider enabling 2 step authentication to make sure it doesn't happen again.