1. May 25, 2018  

Starting fresh, looking for advice :)

Hi everyone, looking at getting started on this realm. Coming from almost every other realm on the server. Curious if there is an equivalent of "recruit a friend" or something similar, or is it just straight up grind from level 1 to start on here?

2. May 25, 2018  
    No raf system but the realm is 7x exp.

3. May 26, 2018  
    I just wrote it in a suggestion to let atleast one level token per account to level 85 with starting gear some profs and some gold. HOpefully they will listen and we can get some more players.

4. May 26, 2018  
    Am i able to do a character transfer at least lol?

5. May 26, 2018  
    its wery ezy to level up and, get griev gear in bgs

6. May 26, 2018  
    its wery ezy to level up and, get griev gear in bgs
    Oh really macee? how come i dont see people queuing up to play on frostwolf then? Frostwolf is the only private MoP server who doesn't have a promotional option like; recruit a buddy or level token. So it is obvious why people get to play elsewhere.

7. May 26, 2018  
    Oh really macee? how come i dont see people queuing up to play on frostwolf then? Frostwolf is the only private MoP server who doesn't have a promotional option like; recruit a buddy or level token. So it is obvious why people get to play elsewhere.
    You want recuruit a friend with x7 exp? nice joke

And what choice are out there? there are 1 or maybe 2 mop server than keep 700 players or less and are dying lol

8. June 8, 2018  
    The reward for recruit a friend doesn't neccessarily need to be an EXP boost. It could be any reward the developers want it to be, such as vote points or even an item such as a mount. I think it'd fit well here as mop servers aren't exactly super popular and the extra promotion is very well needed.

9. June 9, 2018  
    He is one the leading kids in devastation...he thinks that if it is easy for him it should be the same for everyone.

10. He is one the leading kids in devastation...he thinks that if it is easy for him it should be the same for everyone.
    in 100% honesty, I've leveled over 80 random alts to 90 ....it's stress relieving to me..... the process seems a little daunting finding quests that work because 1 day the quest works and then the next day no quest in that area work... it still is fairly easy to level up. my best advice is if the quest doesn't work just move onto another. Don't just give up cause you want that particular reward to cause its a better piece of gear than what you have ... you'll out level 99% of your gear within a 30mins or less.... 7x made this realm abundantly simple to get to 1-90 in around 14 hours of gameplay if strictly leveling and around 20-25 hours of just casually leveling or dungeon running... so your complaint about not being easy or needing a buddy referral for leveling is purely a simple protest of what was given to you already.