1. May 29, 2018  
    Well, looks like this isn't a one-time fluke i ran into. If you come right now to where that quest is to be had there is a human paladin named Nattyg that is looting the bag every time someone does the washing. He does it so quick that i can't even see the bag, he just shakes his hands and the bag never appears. Come and check it out

2. May 29, 2018  
    It just shows how likely people are going to steal something especially in an mmo where crime and punishment is not life threatening and easy to get away with.

Finders keepers as it has always been.

3. May 30, 2018  
    You can say "everyone is like that" as much as you like, but that's just an excuse to be another one to join the herd.
    You can try for once to sit down at the quest place for an hour and see for yourself.

No one would force you into doing what "everyone else" is doing - you yourself make that choice.
    You are playing yourself here. Yes no one force me into something and that is exactly why i never do that quest. I want fun while gaming, i know that i am not going to have fun to sit in line for one hour, or doing the quest finally and get my questreward stolen by someone who showed up 1 min ago.
    It is not me who forces a lot of players to steal the questreward or camping the questzone for hours because of the 12k cap, but the decision of a lot of people are forcing me not to do the quest.

4. May 30, 2018  
    You can try for once to sit down at the quest place for an hour and see for yourself.
    I'm not sure how that pertains to what he said? Whether or not he can observe people having any sort of behavior doesn't change the claim that you're just making an excuse to get by with it yourself.

5. May 30, 2018  
    You're missing the point. The point wasn't whether it happens or not; it was that whether it does or doesn't, the choice to do the same is solely yours. Using what others do to justify doing it yourself is just an excuse. If you actually had the moral fiber to stick to your principles, your choice would be based solely on them, not on others - or maybe the issue here is one of principles.

Yes no one force me into something and that is exactly why i never do that quest.
    Now you're just trying to sneak out of the hole you dug yourself into. You not having done it and/or not planning to doesn't erases you flat out stating that you would just steal the quest item yourself if you were to do it.

It is not me who forces a lot of players to steal the questreward or camping the questzone for hours because of the 12k cap, but the decision of a lot of people are forcing me not to do the quest.
    This is like SJW theory applied to World of Warcraft now... "it's not my fault I had to steal, it's society's and the patri-queue-archy!!" You aren't forced to not do the quest, the same as you wouldn't be forced to steal the item if you did. Both are your conscious choices. And sure, being a dick is a "valid" choice, but at least don't hide behind excuses to not admit you are/would be being one to the people who were there before you - you chose whether to be or not be one.

6. May 30, 2018  
    Now you're just trying to sneak out of the hole you dug yourself into. You not having done it and/or not planning to doesn't erases you flat out stating that you would just steal the quest item yourself if you were to do it.
    Trashtalk goes on i guess. Me avoiding the quest because i do not like to wait nor stealing it means that me would steal it if i have to? Sure...

This is like SJW theory applied to World of Warcraft now... "it's not my fault I had to steal, it's society's and the patri-queue-archy!!" You aren't forced to not do the quest, the same as you wouldn't be forced to steal the item if you did. Both are your conscious choices. And sure, being a dick is a "valid" choice, but at least don't hide behind excuses to not admit you are/would be being one to the people who were there before you - you chose whether to be or not be one.
    Just admit your whole purpose here is about trashtalking people about their morals and not a bit into looking up the problem and how it could be solved. Dont know why you are constanly trying to put words into my mouth, just so it fits your opinion.

I'm not sure how that pertains to what he said? Whether or not he can observe people having any sort of behavior doesn't change the claim that you're just making an excuse to get by with it yourself.
    That was just a little hind that looking up a subject yourself before talking about it would be a good start.
    "making an excuse to get by with it yourself" making a excuse for not doing the quest at all? that makes no sense...

7. May 30, 2018  
    Trashtalk goes on i guess. Me avoiding the quest because i do not like to wait nor stealing it means that me would steal it if i have to? Sure...
    Normally people defend something - especially to the point you did - if they agree and would do the same. Your only counter to that is "I didn't do the quest," while openly saying "Sure there is a point where i choose either to quit the quest or steal myself." If you consider exposing that "trashtalking," the oversensibility is on your end and isn't my concern.

Dont know why you are constanly trying to put words into my mouth, just so it fits your opinion.
    I just quoted you saying you would either not do the quest or steal yourself.

and not a bit into looking up the problem and how it could be solved.
    The only thing that truly needs solving is the mentality you defended through so many posts (and now try to claim it's I "putting words in your mouth"). The quest is meant to take a while and patience on the players. What ruins things isn't the timer or the amount of people doing it, but the "I'll just steal myself" attitude. If no one stole the quest item you would know that waiting respectfully would assure you received it in the end of the wait.

8. June 3, 2018  
    Late reply but....I don't know why people want/demand respect or some shiet in an online game where its "every man for himself" . Just 'git gud' or somthin lol. We faced problems too, we dont whine about it cuz we accept the fact that its the way it is meant to be played. Increase in population leads to increase in competition (with quests, farming mats,etc.) And yea there are trolls and they should be judged but hey its an online game, there will always be an ******* or holes haha. Deal with it.

9. June 4, 2018  
    I guess I'm going to start afking while recording there and reporting everyone for bug exploiting. I have no need to do the quest myself as I have a better weapon, but I can't tolerate *******s.

And in this case those stealing the tabbard are actually exploiting a bug, and thus could potentially get banned. (correct me if I'm wrong)
    I think they GM'S should clearly list (battered hilt laundry harrasment) as the reason for those bans to draw more attention to it.

Also I miss when saphire would change people's forum avatar and sig when they cursed. Can we get that back?

10. Be careful what you wish for. The supply of Battered Hilts dried up, and now they're 8k on the AH. Less competition at Shandy Glossgleam, problem solved

First 123