1. May 26, 2018  

Realm Transfers

When can we transfer our characters from the dead server (Lordaeron) to the not as dead server (Icecrown).

Should allow this option or merge the servers finallly.

sucks having these chars just sitting on empty lord.

2. May 26, 2018  
    Wont gonna happen, you can always lvl up a fresh char on those fun servers quickly.

3. May 26, 2018  
    in my "personal" opinion, sooner or later, lordaeron will have the fate of either being merged or abandoned (by players). Ofc, some people would claim it to be "challenge" on a custom content, that also on almost a decade old expansion. The way i see Lordaeron and Icecrown is,

Icecrown : People doing raids with 70-80% bis toons and claiming it to be LOD farm, however huge respect for those who farmed their way to that point. But i have seen numerous bis people with LOD achieves being outdpsed by tanks. You can have many number of alts, do multiple raids and raid or play according to your time, work etc and have fun.

Lordaeron : People trying to do it without bis toons (the only guild who did LOD has quit the lordaeron already just fyi and some others left after that too because they could not do it realm first), which they could do on icecrown as well forming their own guild, and those people with achieves exist here too but in smaller %. A place for you, if you are having too much free time.

Why do you really think TBC servers came out ? because majority of population chose to stay on icecrown or move to icecrown back from lordaeron rather than playing a custom content. The players who were so much into progressing through old phases of WOW, had left lordaeron when they rushed to launch wotlk content on it. I feel it was more rushed because the main motive of lordaeron realm was to rectify wotlk scripts, so it was chosen to be 1 x to sort out quest bugs as well on a scale. Lordaeron has served its purpose already.

4. May 26, 2018  
    "dead" 1,5k (off peak) to 5k (prime time) population server.

seems legit.

5. May 26, 2018  
    LOL. the doomsayers return, you;re a bit late, should have been here when Icecrown launched. Oh man "LORD IS DED, from 12k to 5k omfg jesus", good times. The door is open people, no one will miss 2 babies who call a 5k pop server dead^^. Help yourselves out

6. May 26, 2018  
    And for the record ignorants, you can't merge the 2. Icecrown is already full and having latency issues at peak times, read the forums. You want a 17 k server where no one can play? It takes 24 hour playtime to hit 80 on icecrown, you can do it.
    Also don't assume you talk for 5 k people. "Lordaeron has served its purpose" is also the most *****ic thing i've read in a while, learn some marketing my friend. Warmane offers variety, x1 wotlk harder server , higher rates wotlk server, different expansions. The medivh situation was special since the tbc comunity there asked for it and the server had serious problems to do anything.
    If you play on NA hours, is too bad, but that's your problem, not the servers xD

7. May 26, 2018