1. May 26, 2018  

Level token boost (Frostworlf)

Hi there,

Just though it may be a good idea to offer new or current players( from non MoP servers) to have one level boost token per account to try out MoP server.

I think it is great idea to promote the server. A lot of people sometimes just wanna see if everything is working on server and the only way of doing so is by being at max level.

Frostwolf is in great condition and almost everything works, but a lot of people would like to see it for themselves. Since FW doesnt have a test/fun realm it is almost impossible for new players to see how it is unless they gonna spend a month leveling up.

I think giving one level token + starting gear + one main prof (lw,jc,bs,al,ench,insc,etc) + one secondary prof(fishing,cooking,bandaging)(it can be only till level 85 so people could experience pandaria leveling) and some gold per account. It wouldn't heart anyone and certainly would attract bigger player base. A lot of private servers do this kind of promotion to snatch other people from other servers.

So please consider this idea since we would all benefit from it :)

I
    Edited: May 26, 2018

2. May 26, 2018  
    In some days I go to 1-85, maybe 4 days, so I don't think it's matter of month, but yeah could be nice, also their was (not free) token to MoP if I remember, or it came at WoD?

also, it could be done on the cataclysm server too, because is way under player

3. May 26, 2018  
    In some days I go to 1-85, maybe 4 days, so I don't think it's matter of month, but yeah could be nice, also their was (not free) token to MoP if I remember, or it came at WoD?

also, it could be done on the cataclysm server too, because is way under player
    its 4 days if you not new here brother. If you new here you have no concept of how long it would take to to level. Not to mention of people just wanna test the realm and see if it is to their liking, very few ones gonna spend 4 days levelling.

If they get the level token for one toon and like the server they will level their alts since they will be aware of how good the server is.
    Edited: May 26, 2018

4. May 30, 2018  
    Well, we already can get an idea by leveling a character, the quality of a server not only belong to the end game, even if it's the more important of course, but still you can get some ideas by seeing the spell/mobs etc