3. May 31, 2018  

YES bro

Hi guys,

as the title says looking for wotlk alliance players from Pakistan. Cheers
    Bro Apply https://scale.shivtr.com ham 2 banday hain is guild mai paki :3

4. June 1, 2018  
    Hi guys,

as the title says looking for wotlk alliance players from Pakistan. Cheers
    Hello and Aoa, you can join Primus if the raid time suits u, we are raiding at 3pm st , which means 8pm Pakistani time. Raids mostly end at 11pm Pak Time.
    I am also Pakistani and we have three more mature pakistanis here including me. And i would advise u to not join scale especially those two pakistani which sal mentioned( as they would unfriend and block u on facebook if u just disband the guild, because they lose the dkps) so the choice is yours
    You can contact me ingame do /who Primus and find player named "Zain".

5. June 4, 2018  
    oh my god, blocked you on facebook... thats so cruel...

6. June 4, 2018  
    anybody send this guy a friendrequest on facebook pls. i guess hes feeling alone...

7. June 4, 2018  
    Not that I encourage the pakis to apply to Scale, but it's unnecessary to actually point out some of your personal drama in order to benefit your own guild. It's needless to compare the progression of both the guilds, meaning that everyone can actually make their own assumptions looking at the actual progress (not saying that it's top-tier compare-able, not even close lol) of both guilds. Nevertheless, I wouldn't join a guild with below-average skilled leaders, that are actually undistinguished in many sections of the actual game (points at that p starting geld).

8. June 7, 2018  
    Looking at the drama here, its hard to join any guild, motivates me to make my own, i have sound WOTLK HC exp.

9. Zain bhai, may be app khud ache hon, lakin Primus k most log, whom i have pugged with , sab kanjar hain.

10. G blkl, but never found any of my countrymen, in the game or faction atleast