1. May 26, 2018  

Not receiving gold from the auction house

Hey guys, i've been selling some things on the auction house trying to make gold because i'm new to the server. But i've had this issue with the gold not being sent. Somebody buys my auction and i get the mail as usual, but it just says in the mail 'Amount not yet sent, Estimated delivery time 12:00 AM'. So i thought i would just have to wait for the gold to arrive, but some of these auctions i've been waiting 2 days for now and nothing has happened. I haven't been too bothered with the issue because the items i have sold have been cheap anyway, but just now i sold a flying machine for 1600 Gold and i didn't get anything. Someone else in my guild also said they have experienced this issue too. Is there any fix for this? I have a screenshot if needed.

2. May 25, 2019  
    Same here on wrath ICC server. I put a ticket in and all I got from a GM was pretty much "sorry cant fix the issue" I put a bunch of leather in the AH for 65 gold a stack and didnt get half of it. its been 2 days now. Pretty much done selling **** on the AH now becuase of it. Never get half my gold from selling **** on there anyways.

3. May 25, 2019  
    Same here on wrath ICC server. I put a ticket in and all I got from a GM was pretty much "sorry cant fix the issue" I put a bunch of leather in the AH for 65 gold a stack and didnt get half of it. its been 2 days now. Pretty much done selling **** on the AH now becuase of it. Never get half my gold from selling **** on there anyways.
    When you sell something on AH, you get 2 separate mails - first a mail saying that someone bought your item and you will get your gold later and 1 hour later another mail with the gold. When you receive 2nd mail, first mail is still in your mailbox, which could cause confusion. There have been rare cases when gold from AH really doesn't arrive but it doesn't seem likely when you are saying that you did not get the gold from half of your auctions.