1. May 26, 2018  

Wotlk is rogue good for casual play?

I have started a new character in lordaeron and i want to know if rogue is good for casual play. Sometimes i have ti ho afk and being in stealth seems good to bot come back and see i'm died. What do you think, is a rogue a good choice for casual play off i don't have that much time to play?

2. May 26, 2018  
    Absolutely. You will have much fun as rogue in any aspects of the game. Both PVP and PVE wise.

3. May 28, 2018  
    Not really in PvE as rogues aren't very desired for groups. PvP perhaps as you can play solo. You could always play feral druid and have a secondary spec for something else

4. Not really in PvE as rogues aren't very desired for groups. PvP perhaps as you can play solo. You could always play feral druid and have a secondary spec for something else
    Shame on you for lying to this innocent child! No 25HC will be lead by a RL who knows his salt without atleast 1 crogue. 4% physical makes Wariors Hunts Ferals Dks just so much stronger. Its like giving them an extra Arc mage buff, on top of every rogue with semi - balanced gear pulling 14k atleast

5. Rogue is the hardest class to play, if you go atleast Subtelty. (Don't comment otherwise you know it's true.)
    They are very fun, so that's rewarding, as for PvE, I wouldn't know, but rogues aren't USUALLY very desired in PvE. My opinion though, I can be wrong.

6. Rogue is the SECOND hardest class to play, if you go atleast Subtelty. (Don't comment otherwise you know it's true.)
    They are very fun, so that's rewarding, as for PvE, I wouldn't know, but rogues aren't USUALLY very desired in PvE. My opinion though, I can be wrong.
    That fixes it