1. May 26, 2018  
    Kraden

Class and healer caps in BGs

Hello!

I was wondering about something that might become more relevant now that we approach the endgame for this TBC server. Namely the sheer power of certain classes and specs in Battlegrounds. I am thinking of Rogues/Restoration Druids but also healers in general.
    My question is if there will be a class and/or healer cap for Battlegrounds or should one expect anywhere between 4 to11 Rogues/Druids in a BG like on other TBC server that has reached its endgame?

2. May 26, 2018  
    why would you even request this BS rofl

3. May 26, 2018  
    Expect roughly 30% rogues, 30% druids, 30% locks/warrs, 10% rest per battleground.

4. May 26, 2018  
    Kraden
    why would you even request this BS rofl
    I have not requested anything. I just asked. Is that against the forum ToS here? If so I am sorry.
    Expect roughly 30% rogues, 30% druids, 30% locks/warrs, 10% rest per battleground.
    This is why I asked if it would be a cap here or not. TBC BGs really get boring when your only foes are various specs of druids and hemo rogues.

5. May 27, 2018  
    More like 40% rogues, 40% druids, 20% of any other classes and specs.

6. May 30, 2018  

7. May 30, 2018  
    Nah, a change like this would make bg queues even longer, not worth it. Just roll a Bm hunter or mage and laugh at all those pesky rogues