1. May 26, 2018  

Lesson of dry fur BUGGED

My character gets bugged inside the poles you have to jump on for the 'Lesson of dry fur' quest in the Pandaren starting area. I tried logging out then approach it from different angles but nothing works. Since I can't jump on top of the poles I can't get to the bell you have to ring. The quest can't be completed so basically I'm stuck in that point forever. Is there anything that can be done?

Just to clarify, without completing this quest I can't advance the story and leave the island.
    Edited: May 26, 2018

2. Hey I just completed it by accident. So position your character so that the pool that you want to reach is north-west from you. Click on it and your panda should stand on it, and then click on the bell....Ta DA quest completed.

3. Same happened to me :(

Hey I just completed it by accident. So position your character so that the pool that you want to reach is north-west from you. Click on it and your panda should stand on it, and then click on the bell....Ta DA quest completed.
    Hey, i'm stuck there too. I tried what you say but nothing worked. What do u mean with the north-west thing?? does it need to be perfect?

4. Hey, i'm stuck there too. I tried what you say but nothing worked. What do u mean with the north-west thing?? does it need to be perfect?
    No just make sure its positioned to the upper right of your character