1. May 27, 2018  

Why do the multiboxers use druid teams on Outland server?

Why not shamans?
    On the Outland server, I keep seeing Boxing teams with player names like "Cvkgarsdkne"... So probably a bot. And with names like that, they're always druids.
    Usually when I look them up online, they don't have anything in talents, so I have no idea what spec they're going, haha.

2. May 27, 2018  
    Free instant cast flying mount?

3. May 27, 2018  
    Probably because druids are the most versatile classses and easy to shift roles compared to other classes.

4. May 27, 2018  
    Because druids are one of the most OP classes in TBC.
    As moonkins with haste gear they tear things to shreds with 1 sec wrath casts.
    As ferals they just mangle spam for almost 3k each.
    As resto they will never die as Lifebloom is so OP.

5. May 27, 2018  
    Are u talking about chinese botter that use feral bots to farm gold or about multiboxer?
    While the farm botter are, technically speaking, also multiboxing because they have multiple wow clients runing on their system, its still a bit misleading to call them multiboxer because usually ppl mean something else by that.

I assume that they use feral farm bots for several reasons:
    - Thanks to the travel form they don't need to spend gold for a mount.
    - Not a very gear dependent spec.
    - Strong passive self heal with imp leader of the pack
    - Melee abilitys cost no mana so all mana can be saved for heals.

After all I think that feral is the best spec to keep farming mobs one by one without any break. In addition druide is the best class to farm herbs/ores due to the instant flying form. These things make it probably the perfect class/spec for farm botting.

6. May 28, 2018  
    Jakkre, every time I see them, they're all on autofollow. I dono. I'm just trying to figure out what's better than a team of shams or even shams+pal.

If I were to try this on the Outland server, what would my team's spec look like? 4 feral 1 resto?
    Edited: May 28, 2018

7. May 28, 2018  
    U can add a rdudu to ur team but I wouldn't multibox Moonkins or ferals because both are pretty bad compared to ele shamis.

8. May 30, 2018  
    On WOTLK servers, I can do instances on a shammy or 4x sham+1protpal team... But for some reason on TBC servers I can't. It's tough. I don't know how other people are doing it so well.

I also read something about kiting through dungeons. Sort of tried that by kiting and taunting with the paladin, making a snare field, but it's not super easy still.
    People make it sound so easy with Shams, I still haven't figured it out here.

9. May 30, 2018  
    On WOTLK servers, I can do instances on a shammy or 4x sham+1protpal team... But for some reason on TBC servers I can't. It's tough. I don't know how other people are doing it so well.

I also read something about kiting through dungeons. Sort of tried that by kiting and taunting with the paladin, making a snare field, but it's not super easy still.
    People make it sound so easy with Shams, I still haven't figured it out here.
    What issues are you running into?

10. May 30, 2018  
    What issues are you running into?
    Well, in PvE, the paladin is either far too squishy, or if I start DPS too soon he can't hold aggro. I have no idea why. I'm using Righteous Fury.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary <- my pally.
    Is his gear just too gimp to start Ramps?

In PvP, if I don't get the jump, a mage a couple of levels above me can drop my whole group in a second lol. At least in Outlands.z

Just seemed like Icecrown was pretty dang easy in comparison to TBC. But I don't want to drop $55-60 dollars just to get queue skip for icecrown :D

Edit: I took another go at it today. I think my team is 63?
    Basically, I got stuck on both bosses, dps wasn't enough to override their random behavior. By the time I got to the 2nd boss, and died a few times, adds started spawning from behind.
    Edited: May 31, 2018 Reason: dl;fkg ansd;lkansdf;lk

11. May 31, 2018  
    Hey Psycho,
    Been having a blast PVE mboxing for a few months now using HKN on Outland with a mixed team. Prot Paladin, 3 range dps, Resto Druid healer. I had some of your same issues earlier on, but it definitely smoothes out as you gear up a little. First did Ramps and Blood Furnace around lvl 64-65, was a little slow-going but made it through eventually. So I just decided to just focus on questing instead of wasting so much time on dungeons. After finishing most of the quests in SMV and NS, I took another bash at dungeons and steamrolled most of them in quest gear plus a few craftables. Have done most heroics too, some of which are a fun challenge but totally doable (including farming first boss of SHH 30 times for spellstrike hood pattern, on heroic, with no cc, because I like pain =P). Have geared my team up to around 2400-2475 GS through heroics and craftables/some boe epics, and now working on a second 5-man team to tackle Karazhan soon.

Anyway, all that to say that yes, prot pala is definitely successful for PVE tank. You'll be kinda squishy in dungeons until you gear up a bit at 70. But threat shouldn't be too problematic as long as you keep righteous fury up, blessing of salvation on dps, and make sure you got some +spell dmg gear. Use the Outfitter addon and make a high spell damage set to help with cutting through trash quicker and then switch to normal tank gear for harder bosses. If you're still feeling too squishy, drop a few thousand gold on some boe epics to jumpstart your gear - you should be swimming in gold from all the Outland quests.

Cheers!

12. June 2, 2018  
    Hey Psycho,
    Been having a blast PVE mboxing for a few months now using HKN on Outland with a mixed team. Prot Paladin, 3 range dps, Resto Druid healer. I had some of your same issues earlier on, but it definitely smoothes out as you gear up a little. First did Ramps and Blood Furnace around lvl 64-65, was a little slow-going but made it through eventually. So I just decided to just focus on questing instead of wasting so much time on dungeons. After finishing most of the quests in SMV and NS, I took another bash at dungeons and steamrolled most of them in quest gear plus a few craftables. Have done most heroics too, some of which are a fun challenge but totally doable (including farming first boss of SHH 30 times for spellstrike hood pattern, on heroic, with no cc, because I like pain =P). Have geared my team up to around 2400-2475 GS through heroics and craftables/some boe epics, and now working on a second 5-man team to tackle Karazhan soon.

Anyway, all that to say that yes, prot pala is definitely successful for PVE tank. You'll be kinda squishy in dungeons until you gear up a bit at 70. But threat shouldn't be too problematic as long as you keep righteous fury up, blessing of salvation on dps, and make sure you got some +spell dmg gear. Use the Outfitter addon and make a high spell damage set to help with cutting through trash quicker and then switch to normal tank gear for harder bosses. If you're still feeling too squishy, drop a few thousand gold on some boe epics to jumpstart your gear - you should be swimming in gold from all the Outland quests.

Cheers!
    What classes are you rolling with?

13. June 2, 2018  
    What classes are you rolling with?
    So my main team is: Pally tank, Druid heals, Ele sham, Mage, Spriest. Probably higher dps swapping mage for a warlock, but mage portals and tables are convenient, also a sheep for a few difficult pulls. Mage is scorch spam spec, so his and the shaman's dps macros are super simple. The Spriest I have a couple different castsequence macros I swap for trash/bosses. Manage to get solid dps in 1 main button spam, mixing in a 2nd or 3rd for aoe or special instant abilities. Between rolling hots and Spriest mana/heals my tank is nigh invincible, and there's very little downtime running through dungeons. All in all I'm very pleased with the synergy of the group. The Ele sham is consistently top dps, although the mage is pretty close behind, sometimes pulls ahead if lots of aoe is involved. Would probably be higher dps if I just stacked 3 Ele shaman, but I just have more fun with mixed classes.

My 2nd team I'm having fun with mixing it up a little: Druid tank, Pally heal, Ele sham, Warlock, Hunter. lvl 67 now. So far I think I prefer the pally tank as I prefer mana over rage mechanics. Lock I'm making shadowbolt spam spec, which should see good dps once I gear up a bit. Hunter is proving to be lots of fun, although a bit more micro-managing with the pet mechanics. Still just questing, but don't anticipate many problems when I dive into dungeons at 70. When I start Kara I might switch in another Spriest or shaman I have geared from before I started boxing, depending on the fight.

14. June 2, 2018  
    If u only want to do pve I guess that stacking shadow priests would work very well because vampiric embrace and vampiric touch stacks in TBC.
    So if u have 4 spriests in ur party u have party wide mana regen equal to 20% of the shadow dmg dealed and party wide heal equal to 25% of the shadow dmg dealed.
    I assume that u can even do 5 man hc dungeons with 1 tank, 4 spriests and no dedicated healer.
    Edited: June 2, 2018

15. June 2, 2018  
    I have tested the 4x Shadow priest setup and I can say it is quite potent for dungeons.
    PW:Shield, 4x renew, insane mana regen/healing from VE. Fear on round robbin, stuns that occur almost all the time, and all other things make sp really nice for dungeons.
    Problem is armor :) I'd still run with 4x ele due to heroism.taunting pets, grounding totems,extra sp (totem), fear breaker(op), 5x chain heal.

12 Last