1. May 27, 2018  

BM hunter pet scaling

Hey guys. Last time I played BM here was a 3-4 months ago and my spirit beast pet dmg output was not that great, GS was about 5500. So I switched to MM. A week ago I decided to try BM again just for fun and now my pet is doin huge amounts of damage with GS close to 6000. Was there a fix in pet scaling with stats? I'm just wondering where this difference comes from, since I'm not improved as a player :D and the gear difference is not THAT high.

2. May 27, 2018  
    Hunter Pet scalings were never completely right. They're still not. Since the last time you played, a number of negative bugs were fixed, but a lot of the positive bugs (i.e. DPS-increasing) remained. As a consequence, Hunter Pets of all specs are doing far too much damage.

Don't expect it to last though.

3. Hunter Pets of all specs are doing far too much damage.
    Combat log ? Formulas ?

4. I can't make out any coherent query from that.

5. 1000-1600 buffed battleground pet does 200-300 damage against plate targets, meanwhile dies witin few abilities.
    Thta's surely "too muh demeg", indeed.

Do not lurk around bugtracker without fundamentsl formulas and proofs, please.

6. Why are you drawing results from a PVP setting, and then attempting to deduce an answer based on what you assume the damage probably should be.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/62679.
    Edited: June 19, 2018

7. Anyways, it looks like the issues outlined in the above bug report have now been mostly settled, and OP's original questions and concerns have been laid to rest.