1. May 27, 2018  

Poof-Boxing open BETA

Greetings Warmane

Today I have an extremely early version of the Multi-boxing Software Poof-Boxing please keep in mind that
    this is purely for BETA testing and I would not suggest attempting to box your main groups using this software. Not yet anyways:p

Right with that out the way let's jump right into it!

Attachment 61651

The above attachment is what you will be greeted with upon opening Poof-Boxing. A quick side note is that all the Log-Filtering (The options under "Debug log") are all disabled for accurate reports.

Starting Out

Wow Path
    So the first thing we need to setup is the path to your Wow.exe, In the bottom left hand side of the Poof-Boxing window. There is a button named "Set Path" once clicked it'll display a window were you should locate your Wow.exe and hit Okay, This will be written to a text-file called "Path.txt" so we only have to do this producer once.

Log Accounts
    The "Log accounts" button in the top middle of the Poof-Boxing window, Is a simple Log-In feature. If you'd like to use it, Create a Text File in the same directory of Poof-Boxing.exe
    This file must be called "Accounts.txt"
    The file Lay out should be as follows:

Username1
    Password1
    Username2
    Password2

and so on.

This feature is not a necessity to the core function of Poof-Boxing. I would understand if you don't feel too comfortable with the Auto-Login feature, It won't affect any other features.

Starting Clients
    In the bottom left hand panel labeled "Wow Management" there is an edit were you may put ONLY the number of Wows you wish to multi-boxing.
    If your path is set, You may hit the "Start Games" button and all clients should start. Once all the windows have opened, They will be renamed Wow1,Wow2, etc ,etc.

Resizing Games

Attachment 61652

Once your games are open. You may click the button on the top left-hand side of the Poof-Boxing software labeled "Resize Windows". A new window will be displayed and shaped generated. Each shape will represent a Game window.
    If you Hover your mouse over a shape it will display the Wow number it represents. Clicking on these shapes will allow you to resize and move them to your comfort.
    Once you're happy with the windows you may click Resize and all Game will be resized.

Key-Binds

Attachment 61653

In the Key-binds window you may set keys that will be broadcast to all Wow(s). If you would like to add a shift + Key combo. You will need to press SHIFT+KEY then click the button "Add Key" if successful it will be displayed in the Output.

N.B The ASSIST KEY is a key that will be broadcast on every normal key broad cast (Not a ****+Key combo) this key is used for targeting.

Example:

We create a macro that simply /assists are current main.

We place this macro on our in-game Spell-Bar(s) with the same key-bind as that of the Assist key.

Therefor every-time we cast a spell our "Slaves" will auto-assist our Main. Preventing us from having to manually assist every time we change targets.

In closing
    As I have said before this is the very first Beta, So expect some bugs :confused:
    Any Feed-Back would be gratefully appreciated.
    Thanks
    Dupheadss

VirusTotal:
    VirusTotal

Poof-Boxing BETA.exe:
    Poof-Boxing BETA

Poof-Boxing BETA.rar:
    Poof-Boxing BETA

Edited: July 28, 2018 Reason: Updated Software and links

2. July 1, 2018  

3. Hi Dupheadss.

Nice software, i tried using 2 hours on trying to set it up last night "first timer"

Maybe alittle helper, for others that are new as me.

You need "Hotkeynet" in order to make it work.

And also, i couldnt get the "log in" button to work and same with keybindings and so on.

So i had to manually open them up and rename "wow" to "wow1, wow2, wow3, wow4" with "HOTKEYNET" to make it work.

But else nice software :) im currently running 4 locks in lvl 13 on the outland server :D

4. Would love to try this out but I am unable to open up the Key binds. Tried running as administrator and that did not help.

5. New version

Hey guys, Thanks for all the feedback and bug testing. I am happy to make public a new version!
    check it out here :)