1. May 27, 2018  

Fresh 80's Daytime Guilds

Are there any guilds (Horde or Ally) that are for or are willing to accept into raids, fresh 80's. No just dinged 80 of course, but I find most raid groups always advertise something stupid like, "must have 6k+ gs and literally every achievement in the game on at least 17 characters", which begs the questions of how the hell am I ever going to get any of those things if I can't get into a raid without them?!

And another problem I often face with raids groups, most raids take place in the late PM server time, where I am unavailable. Are there any normal daytime guilds? like midday-5pm raids?

Or am I forever doomed to just run dungeons or get all my gear from the P2W store?

2. May 27, 2018  
    Are you from EU or NA? Time zone would be helpful.

3. May 27, 2018  
    Well I'm from EU but I'm talking in server time, which is an hour before my actual time.

4. "<Inebriation> is an OCE based Raiding Guild that is looking for Challenges across multiple expansions.

Our current goal is to clear 10man Content including all Hard-Modes and Heroic Difficulty in a progressive matter.

We are currently looking for Players that want to progress fresh from the start in an very relaxed but as well very competitive environment.

Currently we are looking for any Range DPS to fill our last 2 to 3 Slots.
    Considering all Classes/Specs tho.

Raid Times and Days are following:

Tuesday - Thursday - Sunday
    7pm AEST - 10 AEST (9AM - Midday Server Time)

Contact in Game - Luube, Compulsions, Tsumugichan"

if interested.