1. May 27, 2018  

Scammers and people selling stolen characters

anyway how the GMS deal with people selling coins for real money, of course most of them are scammers, (they sell like 250 coins for 20$)

my little brother just got scammed and we are making a dispute through paypal,

But how are them dealt with? i mean do they just ban their account? i mean they can just get another account or they also ban their ip? (i think this is better)

https://imgur.com/sOqB8sS (proof of people selling coins for real money)

2. May 27, 2018  
    IP bans are also given. But they are also not that effective since scammers can always get a new IP. And those who buy gold or coins from them can also get banned. Both buying and selling coins or gold for real money is bannable. It doesn't matter if it's a scam or not. Your brother can also get a very long ban for it.
    Edited: May 27, 2018

3. May 27, 2018  
    I am seriously amazed people manage to fall for this.

4. May 27, 2018  
    If you get scammed you have no one to blame but yourself. You obviously failed to read the rules (or follow them if you did read them)

5. Hmmm. If you got scammed then you tried to bypass warmane's donation system and should therefore be banned yourself...

6. Its your brothers fault for being so naive, if i were warmane staff, i would ban your brother aswell as the scammer guy, buying accounts is bannable.