1. May 28, 2018  

Soloq MMR broken

A lot of ppl including myself experienced getting -15 on loss and no more then +9 or so with a win constantly. Also que was instant, i did not let it drop a single time.. i think this is due to MCH with a very low population that causes lack of casters and then you lose much more then you should with a loss and gain less then you should with a win. For example with a 4-2 score without que droping i am in a negative rating from that. I know this wont be fixed but i wanted to say it anyway

2. May 28, 2018  
    That's why i'm stuck at 1700 for 2 weeks, and im 2k exped multiple times and already geared (im trying to get 2050 mounts and why not, try 2k2). Everytime its a thundercleave, or a warrior that makes me play like an holy paladin (im priest) and 90% of times its a loss, they do too much pressure and my team is scratching their balls. At the end its always -15, then I need to recover with 2-3 arenas with 5-8 points. I started this morning aiming for 1800 after 3 hours i ended up at 1600..just saying (And i got a nice w/l)

3. May 28, 2018  

4. May 29, 2018  
    MCH needs a bigger population, I DO NOT understand why malaco didnt waited for the x-realm arena to implement this format again

5. June 1, 2018  
    Your team with hihger mmr than enemy team losing 15 points or
    your team with lower mmr than enemy team winning 5 points
    is working as intended and not broken