1. June 1, 2018  
    I think making battleground queue work like raid finder queue on retail might fix the problem:
    Players would not get removed from queue but it would be put on hold so it doesn't pop while they are in another battleground.
    They would keep their position in queue so when they exit battleground, they still have priority over those who queued later.

But it would be more complicated to implement than current solution.
    Theres a valid piece of feedback just in this thread which wasn't mentioned in the other one. You can't expect every single person that posts to provide constructive feedback, but if you lock the thread, you lose the few gems that matter.

Also, surely, the amount of people disliking or liking a certain change should be considered? A simple Poll would be a more democratic way to silence the people like me, who think the opposing view is in overwhelming favour.
    Edited: June 1, 2018

2. June 1, 2018  
    Theres a valid piece of feedback just in this thread which wasn't mentioned in the other one.
    It is and isn't. That suggestion wouldn't deal with the problem, since then ditchers would still be assured their place in other queues and the issue of no-commitment would remain. It might reduce it for those who just queued multiple times to "pass time," but do nothing about quitters. And for the "passing time" people, they still would simply not queue for battlegrounds they didn't mean to play, so wait times would increase anyways.

You can't expect every single person that posts to provide constructive feedback, but if you lock the thread, you lose the few gems that matter.
    You can't have everything. Feel free to complain to the people who turned the thread into repeated cries of "too little honor, too long" and nothing else.

Also, surely, the amount of people disliking or liking a certain change should be considered? A simple Poll would be a more democratic way to silence the people like me, who think the opposing view is in overwhelming favour.
    What's best for the health of the server or a system in the server - like battlegrounds - is more important than how many people like or dislike a necessary change for the system to work properly (in this case, so battlegrounds require commitment instead of being a quick and easy disposable way of getting honor with repeated losses). This, after all, isn't a democracy. We listen to feedback, but listening doesn't means ignoring common sense or goals and doing whatever we get told.

3. June 1, 2018  
    I think making battleground queue work like raid finder queue on retail might fix the problem:
    Players would not get removed from queue but it would be put on hold so it doesn't pop while they are in another battleground.
    They would keep their position in queue so when they exit battleground, they still have priority over those who queued later.

But it would be more complicated to implement than current solution.
    I think that would be the perfect solution if its possible to implement that.
    Maybe u can forward this suggestion to the devs Obnoxious.

4. June 4, 2018  
    I think that would be the perfect solution if its possible to implement that.
    Maybe u can forward this suggestion to the devs Obnoxious.
    I don't forward anything directly to them, but it was passed over to them in the weekend. There was no conclusive reply, so I assume a Community Manager will give one later.

5. June 4, 2018  
    I don't forward anything directly to them, but it was passed over to them in the weekend. There was no conclusive reply, so I assume a Community Manager will give one later.
    Appreciate the involvement.

First 12