1. May 29, 2018  
    Lanceliot

Does racials really matter?

Hi everyone , Asking for a community perspective, for example a raid taking a orc lock over a undead/belf in equal gear.

is the benefit from racials big enough to just go for a specific class/race combo?

2. May 29, 2018  
    If you PvP, the Human racial can be nice for a lot of damage specs, but not so much for healers. Outside of that, it doesn't really matter all that much. Pick what you like.

3. May 29, 2018  
    If you're planning to run around with a lot of PvE gear (or even full PvE) then EMFH is so good it can't even be compared to the other racials.

4. May 29, 2018  
    For pve matter less than pvp, but still are important to some extend. So there are better racials, don't gonna denny that.

For example, a night elf tank could get the extra dodge but shadowmeld becomes unlikeable.

But for the question itself, in pve class work without racials and isn't a decision factor for picking between 2 players.

5. May 29, 2018  

6. May 29, 2018  
    As a holy Pally I find EMFH to come in handy very often in dungeons. But I wouldn't say it's necessary as most things i come across are dispellable (not that anyone ever dispels the healer in pugs)