1. June 5, 2018  

twinking

Fundamentally, twinking is the greatest gaming experience ever created, and no other game can reach its caliber. When wow was released, it raised the bar of the video game industry to a point where no other game could physically ever be better than wow twinking, other than wow twinking itself. Wow twinking forever is and will be the greatest video game of all time. You can do **** with gems. You can get bold ruby cardinals and all that ****. If somebody asked me, “why do you like wow twinking so much?”, you know what i would tell them? I would tell them twinking is my soul, it is my fuel, it gives me the strength and energy to wake up every morning and keep going. Twinknig is simply god’s gift to this world. I’ve had issues with depression for years, along with anxiety, suicidal thoughts, but you know what has kept me going? Twinking. Being able to sit down and have a good ol time on wow. If you play twinks, you’re already on a higher level intellectually than the majority of the population. That’s simply because twinks make you superior to the rest of the human race. It stimulates your brain cells the more you play, with every leveler you kill, the more power you receive. For every apolyon you donate and every slot you gem, more power goes to you. The more you play twinks, the more of a saint you become, until you play enough twinks to reach ultimate god status. Wow is the greatest game ever created

2. June 5, 2018  
    +1 well said yung degenerate

3. June 5, 2018  
    War, war never changes. BTW Where is my 70-79 24/7 bg's? I simply want non-stop massacre bg's like Alterac Valley or Isle of Conquest (achives + tactic fan) We need more peoples in here!

4. June 5, 2018  

5. June 5, 2018  
    War, war never changes. BTW Where is my 70-79 24/7 bg's? I simply want non-stop massacre bg's like Alterac Valley or Isle of Conquest (achives + tactic fan) We need more peoples in here!

keep that bull**** outta here

6. June 5, 2018  
    79s >70,serious players roll 79s not 70.

7. June 6, 2018  
    Omg, Lordaeron needs more beautiful people like you *-*

8. warmane don't want any twinking.. even pvp i would say at this point on their server... they made heirlooms and random dungeon finder on lordeaon to kill any pvp activity
    since middle january 2018 i got no bg on 20s 30s 40s 50s 60s bracket, how its possible with a population of 3000s - 5000s daily ?

9. People are playing 70-79 twinking we have 10+ bgs every single day. only other bracket being played is 19 and that one is ok active aswell. the inbetween doesnt exist

10. Yesterday we had 2x AB @same time in 70 bracket so Lord 70-79s are very alive.

I think one of the reasons is good community from both sides and that is what counts.

Horde have classic alot twinks. Ally could catch up soon (we have some new faces here, and we all need to learn about eachothers playstyle) so maybe we can play IOC and AV soon on regular basis.
    IMO both sides ned few more twinks to fill those bgs whole evening.

The other side are 19 twinks that are unwilling even to reply to whisper so how could you expect from people to stay in bracket..
    Edited: June 11, 2018