1. May 29, 2018  

ARENA - PPL Leaving

Why in ARENAS does a team that ques and leaves instantly get a game and the team that stays gets nothing? Punish the lazy at least and give the game to the team that stays , seriously how is this backwards and no one cares?

2. May 29, 2018  
    no one cares cause wow pvp is the lowest form of pvp there is in gaming

3. May 29, 2018  
    no one cares cause wow pvp is the lowest form of pvp there is in gaming
    you are right! #banSM

4. May 30, 2018  
    I'm sure people have complained about it times in the past and were given the "muh blizzlike" treatment

5. May 30, 2018  
    I'm sure people have complained about it times in the past and were given the "muh blizzlike" treatment
    And you advocate for it yourself so srsly, shut your flytrap.

6. You're right. People leaving arena instantly after it starts gets to arena game count while the other team gets nothing. Punish the lazy people who leave arena game without any action. Other team left the arena game constantly and I couldn't get my weekly 10 games at all

7. You're right. People leaving arena instantly after it starts gets to arena game count while the other team gets nothing. Punish the lazy people who leave arena game without any action. Other team left the arena game constantly and I couldn't get my weekly 10 games at all
    Actually if people who leave arenas instantly to drop mmr get no losses then they would do it with their main team instead of leaving it and dropping mmr with some random team. It would be like rewarding the leavers.

8. Wait, you should get the win and the rating increase if the other team left, since u won the game, no?

9. Warmane in their infinite wisdom decided to change it yet again...

10. Hahaha yea, i saw it last night aswell.
    Gucci...
    Its fani cos u wait full minute for nothing...
    Jk, its not fani.

11. Its fani cos u wait full minute for nothing...
    Eh? Either they changed **** again this week or you met some trolls. Arena ends the moment 2 mmr droppers leave the prep room.

12. Well idk what happened, but we got in, and after 1min we "won" the game cos there was noone there...
    Ofcourse it didnt count and we got 0 rating/mmr.

But if the other team still manages to drop mmr, and the winning team doesnt get anything, this is the dumbest change ever from my pov.

Uf u really want this to end or u want prevent people abusing this, simply make it that both teams get and lose 0 rating/mmr.
    That way noone will do it cos they wont gain anything.

Altho again, this was the part of the game back than and idk why would u do anything to prevent it from happening again...

13. Well idk what happened, but we got in, and after 1min we "won" the game cos there was noone there...
    Ofcourse it didnt count and we got 0 rating/mmr.
    I think that happens when they don't even enter the arena.

But if the other team still manages to drop mmr, and the winning team doesnt get anything, this is the dumbest change ever from my pov.
    Might have something to do with wintrading since joining and leaving quickly allows doing it with multiple different teams at the same time.

Uf u really want this to end or u want prevent people abusing this, simply make it that both teams get and lose 0 rating/mmr.
    That way noone will do it cos they wont gain anything.
    That would turn it into a way of dodging specific teams. Making the other team lose rating but not mmr might be more effecting since it couldn't be used to drop mmr. And don't count it as arena game so those who just want 10 games can't do it. Then there really won't be any reasons to do it (other than annoying other teams). Or give a deserter debuff for leaving arena in such way (from a thread on Blackrock section it seems like it's already implemented on Backrock for solo queue).

Altho again, this was the part of the game back than and idk why would u do anything to prevent it from happening again...
    Arenas were most likely more active on retail. That should have prevented targeted wintrading and other similar activities. And as far as I know, mmr system here is still not fully blizz-like. I don't think it was ever possible to use mmr dropping to achieve higher rating on retail.

14. Just put a desertor debuff like when someone leaves RFD. Problem solved.

15. Here is a topic I created time ago asking for a "solution".

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387065

0 ****s given.

12 Last