1. May 29, 2018  

My main account has been baned and i have no idea why!!

Hello there, my account has been banned (ip adress bann) and i have no idea why!!! i've never done anything even close to a 30min bann, and i've just got banned permanently!!! I WANT EXPLANATION!! Help me ! it siad Advertasing bann and i have absolutely no idea what i did about that...

2. May 29, 2018  

3. May 29, 2018  
    Hello

Your account was compromised and used to advertise.

We have sent you an email, reset your password as well as unbanned your account.

4. May 30, 2018  
    Hi dear Edifice.my acount too has been banned ,ip adress bann ...Like the same problem. Help me plz i can't live :((

5. May 30, 2018  
    Hi dear Edifice.my acount too has been banned ,ip adress bann ...Like the same problem. Help me plz i can't live :((
    did you check my link? You need to send an email to [email protected]

6. May 30, 2018  
    Hi yes .i send this msg : My main account has been baned and i have no idea why!! plz it's all about me
    Hi gm , my account has been banned ip adress banned and i have no idea why!!! i've never done anything even close to bann, and i've just got banned permanently!!! I WANT EXPLANATION!! Help me ! it siad Advertasing bann and i have absolutely no idea what i did about that...Thanks, I'm playing with this app from 2013, and I can not live it.

7. May 30, 2018  
    Same goes for you, i have emailed you with information.

Your account was compromised and used to advertise.

8. May 30, 2018  
    My main account has been baned and i have no idea why!!

Hello there, my account has been banned (ip adress bann) and i have no idea why!!! i've never done anything even close to a 30min bann, and i've just got banned permanently!!! I WANT EXPLANATION!! Help me ! it siad Advertasing bann and i have absolutely no idea what i did about that...

9. May 30, 2018  
    This is not a topic to demand explanations and complain about bans.

You most likely used a banned VPN to login. Now go to Support https://www.warmane.com/account/support

and make a ban appeal. If you are banned from the site, send an email to [email protected] and they will verify if you can send an appeal or not.