1. 3 Weeks Ago  

Ruturning after molten

I went retail after the moltdown, and now found myself craving cata again. After some research i see that no private servers are running cata like molten used to in the sense of population. I know there is constant questions on whether this realm is active, i dont want to add another one. But i do wonder if the people who are active raid/progress?

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    The answer is: Barely.
    If you are looking for a good Cataclysm experience I doubt you will find it on Neltharion these days. The server peaks at around a couple of hundred players.

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    You didn't really answer his question. You're essentially repeating what he already said.

But i do wonder if the people who are active raid/progress?
    Right, there are not many people playing. But those that do play are quite active and consistent. I think they do mostly PvE because BGs require population for both factions, and that's something that's tough to get nowadays.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Bgs are active in the evening, both sides tend to win consistently and if people see there is a domination on one side they log heavy alts on the other to balance things out.

Pve is active on alliance, horde has no pve at all

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Right, there are not many people playing. But those that do play are quite active and consistent. I think they do mostly PvE because BGs require population for both factions, and that's something that's tough to get nowadays.
    I confirm this. PvE is mostly present on Alliance side though. You might want to join this faction if you want a real progress. Good luck :)

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Bgs are active in the evening, both sides tend to win consistently and if people see there is a domination on one side they log heavy alts on the other to balance things out.
    Bgs are indeed still active.
    Though, I play only on one side. ;_; I guess I should switch sides more often. :b