1. May 30, 2018  

Ruturning after molten

I went retail after the moltdown, and now found myself craving cata again. After some research i see that no private servers are running cata like molten used to in the sense of population. I know there is constant questions on whether this realm is active, i dont want to add another one. But i do wonder if the people who are active raid/progress?

2. May 30, 2018  
    The answer is: Barely.
    If you are looking for a good Cataclysm experience I doubt you will find it on Neltharion these days. The server peaks at around a couple of hundred players.

3. May 31, 2018  
    You didn't really answer his question. You're essentially repeating what he already said.

But i do wonder if the people who are active raid/progress?
    Right, there are not many people playing. But those that do play are quite active and consistent. I think they do mostly PvE because BGs require population for both factions, and that's something that's tough to get nowadays.

4. May 31, 2018  
    Bgs are active in the evening, both sides tend to win consistently and if people see there is a domination on one side they log heavy alts on the other to balance things out.

Pve is active on alliance, horde has no pve at all

5. May 31, 2018  
    Right, there are not many people playing. But those that do play are quite active and consistent. I think they do mostly PvE because BGs require population for both factions, and that's something that's tough to get nowadays.
    I confirm this. PvE is mostly present on Alliance side though. You might want to join this faction if you want a real progress. Good luck :)

6. June 1, 2018  
    Bgs are active in the evening, both sides tend to win consistently and if people see there is a domination on one side they log heavy alts on the other to balance things out.
    Bgs are indeed still active.
    Though, I play only on one side. ;_; I guess I should switch sides more often. :b