1. no its not ok cuz we talking about the other 10/15/20 people in the bg
    u cant even compare horde pugs with ally ones
    my point was if u cant win with 15 men premade( no offence mate but u sound like one of the paypal players *****ing we lame and stuff ) who would stay there to get farmed cuz it only affected horde and its a nonsense like every change warmane are doing recently

2. cuz it only affected horde and its a nonsense like every change warmane are doing recently
    How does something in a BG only affect 1 faction?

3. How does something in a BG only affect 1 faction?
    well because queing with 5+ on ally always been painful and nearly impossible at some hours of the day,it doesnt affect them at all,they have like 5-6 active pvp guilds? meanwhile horde has like 1 means they are way more and thats why it didnt affect them losign rbg id ..they never rly been able to rbg as 15 but they stil have much higher win rate as i explained( better pugs,more pvp guilds etc.)

4. So you're saying you and your friends still kept losing in 5v15 premades? Jeez
    Deal with it.

5. Preform av enabler should still show the bg number when it pops
    take it easy lads

6. Well you know, if you wanna get better at PvP, you duel good people, people you loose against over and over again until you learn, I guess Horde has been doin exactly that for the past years Alliance have been rofl stomping bg's with their premades, How is that hordes fault? and how is it not fair that horde wins now?
    Random BG should be Random, AV Enabler is only good in 1 condition, when you do VS another premade, otherwise this addon is as cancer as Gearscore, Besides, you can still queue with AV enabler on "specific bg's".

7. Well you know, if you wanna get better at PvP, you duel good people, people you loose against over and over again until you learn, I guess Horde has been doin exactly that for the past years Alliance have been rofl stomping bg's with their premades, How is that hordes fault? and how is it not fair that horde wins now?
    Random BG should be Random, AV Enabler is only good in 1 condition, when you do VS another premade, otherwise this addon is as cancer as Gearscore, Besides, you can still queue with AV enabler on "specific bg's".
    Exactly. This post sums up the good about this change.
    You're not getting any better by beating worse players.

Hell, if you can beat up a toddler that doesn't mean you're as good as a UFC fighter.

Not saying you should beat up toddlers, but you get the point.

First ... 234