1. June 1, 2018  
    I don't think it affects multiboxers or premades with 20+ chars. Only random battlegrounds are missing ID. When you queue for specific battlegrounds, IDs are still there. And those who have 20+ chars in group most likely queue AV or IOC. Even if IDs were removed from specific battleground queue, there is pretty high chance that when AV queue pops up for whole group, it's the same AV for all of them.
    specific que is still bugged. for big premades that is.

there are lots of bugs regarding it, if you want to know more about it go check bugtracker comments.

and this will definelty reduce number of big premades, you will see alot more 5man premades now.
    but as i said before, this mainly damages horde side, meaning now, there is even less point staying on that faction if you are pvper.

2. June 1, 2018  
    pvp will be die soon in this realm

3. June 1, 2018  
    Doesn't one shot geared players with healers.
    You can't always interrupt them, and one cast by a BIS Warlock is going to hit someone for at least 2/3 of their health.
    Point being, don't put MoP on a pedastal. In fact, keep it out of the discussion entirely.

4. June 2, 2018  
    specific que is still bugged. for big premades that is.
    What's the bug? A very helpful "bug" if it stops the 10-man stomp fests.

5. June 2, 2018  

and this will definelty reduce number of big premades, you will see alot more 5man premades now.
    but as i said before, this mainly damages horde side, meaning now, there is even less point staying on that faction if you are pvper.
    I completely agree with you friend.

P.S. Why these losers are scared from 10 man premade while we still stomp them with 15-20+ premade?

Now the que time is .... fu

6. June 2, 2018  
    What's the bug? A very helpful "bug" if it stops the 10-man stomp fests.
    I was in some WSG and AB premades with 10-15 people yesterday. Didn't see any problems.

7. June 2, 2018  
    I did around 10 random bg's yesterday after reading this post, and Horde won 7 of them, On icecrown, and 1 loss was 5-10 seconds away from win.
    1 loss was in AB and it was vs a alliance premade "Valor" whatever pvp guild.
    I never seen anything like this in years, Feels a lot more balanced, we didn't roflstomp the wins, it was a challenging.
    Premades makes the pvp one sided and if you fail to se that your as ignorant as one can be, most premades don't even do objectives, it's so easy for them, they can just farm hk's in the middle and STILL win the BG.

Ty for making RBG's better, lets hope these whiners who don't even do bg's in the first place wount have any influence on the forums.

Now I'm off to queue some more random bg's.
    Edited: June 2, 2018

8. June 2, 2018  
    You are going on weird assumption that "balance" should be somehow "guild team" vs "pug team". Just what the hell.

There would be problem if unorganized pug team of randoms would even have a chance to win organized guild premade with communication. Now THAT would be major problem.

And what stands in your way to join or create guild, find people with same interests? How many of you have been in a battleground where two organized teams meet? Can't even compare that to whats going on 99% of the time.

9. June 2, 2018  
    the people who join with 10-30man premades are those who farm hks, having fun is another thing for them.
    Yoy can always sell 20 pjs at the warmane feature. Or just drink some Tea.

Have fun :)

10. June 4, 2018  
    Basically all shadowmourne warrs/dk/rets are complaining that they cannot que with 10 healers behind them?
    Try solo que. Or is it that bad to sometimes lose a bg?
    Thank god developers did thing with bg ids.

11. June 4, 2018  
    Basically all shadowmourne warrs/dk/rets are complaining that they cannot que with 10 healers behind them?
    Try solo que. Or is it that bad to sometimes lose a bg?
    Thank god developers did thing with bg ids.
    magine queueing bgs with actual people instead of random monkeys, which you get when queueing solo

12. June 4, 2018  
    magine queueing bgs with actual people instead of random monkeys, which you get when queueing solo
    Exactly.
    Solo queue means you might get people, but sometimes you get these halfwits with the most random items and specs imaginable... it's insane, you're lucky if at least 3 of them even know English.

13. June 5, 2018  
    You guys underestimate Random BGs. I play on ally side. And from 5 bgs solo que i win at least 3.
    There are some bgs where nobody speaks anything until we finally lose which comes up to calling everybody noobs. But that's what happens even in premades.
    I still believe this change only affects the mighty [insert here +infinite arena rating] shadowmourne warriors that cannot do bgs without at least 3 4 healers.

14. well thanks for killing pvp on horde side with your endless bull****s
    removing rbg id now forced even more horde players to transfer since we couldnt even win bgs all the time with 15+ men premades now we get to que as 5 and get pos pugs meanwhile we facing either ally premades or straight outta paypal mournes rolling ally just for double trinket
    great job warmane

15. well thanks for killing pvp on horde side with your endless bull****s
    removing rbg id now forced even more horde players to transfer since we couldnt even win bgs all the time with 15+ men premades now we get to que as 5 and get pos pugs meanwhile we facing either ally premades or straight outta paypal mournes rolling ally just for double trinket
    great job warmane
    lol.
    "Couldn't win all the time with 15+ premades"
    wow your friends seem to suck as much as you do...

Dude get over it, they don't have >5m premade, we don't get >5m premades, this system is actually quite OK imo.
    You win some, you lose some, grow up.

First 1234 Last