1. May 30, 2018  

Call to arms battleground bug

Call to arms Battleground cannot be opened after todays release of Ruby sanctum. we're 20+ in que on both sides and it won't open. PLEASE HOTFIX

2. May 30, 2018  

3. May 30, 2018  

4. May 30, 2018  
    @Proterean this is a huge relief from all of us that you look into this as fast as you're doing. we the 70-79 bracket has another matter that's extremely easily fixed. we're around 200 79 active people. and we regularly Raid Sunwell Plateau. the problem is Kalecgos Brutallus Felmyst Twins M'uru and Kil'jaeden ALL drop the wrong loot. the first 3 bosses as mentioned are ONLY dropping tokens. Twins is not dropping tier 6 boots. mu'uru is dropping 1 less item that supposed and Kil'jaeden cannot drop weapons for some very odd reason. we raid it every week. and every week it's the same story. i was playing back on Outland like 8 months ago when Gruul first boss only dropped tokkens aswell this is the same problem. there's so many crucial items that we're not being able to gather this would help us so much you've no idea. this is a long shot but we're getting desperate. HAVE A GOOD DAY

5. May 30, 2018  
    @Proterean this is a huge relief from all of us that you look into this as fast as you're doing. we the 70-79 bracket has another matter that's extremely easily fixed. we're around 200 79 active people. and we regularly Raid Sunwell Plateau. the problem is Kalecgos Brutallus Felmyst Twins M'uru and Kil'jaeden ALL drop the wrong loot. the first 3 bosses as mentioned are ONLY dropping tokens. Twins is not dropping tier 6 boots. mu'uru is dropping 1 less item that supposed and Kil'jaeden cannot drop weapons for some very odd reason. we raid it every week. and every week it's the same story. i was playing back on Outland like 8 months ago when Gruul first boss only dropped tokkens aswell this is the same problem. there's so many crucial items that we're not being able to gather this would help us so much you've no idea. this is a long shot but we're getting desperate. HAVE A GOOD DAY
    Don't push it, man... I forwarded the first one when I saw it because something released screwed up Call to Arms, but I'm pretty sure this other thing is already on the Bug Tracker.