1. June 6, 2018  
    for NA horde players, collecting any honour gear takes literally 2-3x longer now because you have to sit queues for the marks you want

Solo queues have all the same bots as before (blut and glorie guild, looking at you)

0 interest in making a 2nd char any more, or buying any shop items for it
    Edited: June 8, 2018

2. June 6, 2018  
    Only horde are having any issues with the new bg queue system. If you don't care about horde vs alliance stuff switch to alliance problem solved. Instant queues for all bgs.

Problem is horde still outnumber alliance and with alliance to horde transfers now enable (not sure for how long). More people have switched. I know I have come close to xfering my horde mage over to alliance for faster queues. But I just love my undead casting animation (I know I could use tmorph, but I don't wanna).

So for now I'll just chill on horde side and log into to alliance and do my dallies on my priest.

3. June 7, 2018  
    I think its getting off topic a little, but plz fix this issue. its made things much worse than before... go back to before plz

4. June 7, 2018  
    Well I was queued for 17 mins and when a BG popped (AB) the horde was outnumbered 15 - 9. If the pop imbalance is so bad which is making horde queues so long why are we outnumbered in bg's?

no point in waiting 17 mins for a BG queue.

5. Topic here with some suggestions http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=385421

Let s hope something will change soon...

6. Love the change as a alliance player. Tons of good games and still fast queues. No more BG jumping as soon as other side may win. Transfer to Alliance or focus on doing pve/arena. Your choice.

7. No more BG jumping as soon as other side may win.
    you guys act like that never happened on horde, lol

8. again, horde complaining about BGs.. transfer to alliance and thats it.

We cant farm anything cause there is 10 horde at every spot and our prices are rocketing at AH, primals selling for 60g now, used to be 25-30. But yea, complain complain about ur queue time.

9. transfer to alliance and thats it.
    Yep, just waiting for the free transfer again and I'll definitely join you!

10. Yep, just waiting for the free transfer again and I'll definitely join you!
    Yeap. Me too. So unenjoyable now.

11. I finally had enough and transferred my horde mage to alliance side. My first instant bg was AB... and yes, a 5 cap of the horde. LOL

12. A solution would be to forbid multiboxer in BG for horde & allowed it for alliance only.

You horde guys would wait less time

Us alliance wouldn't have to fight cancer kids anymore

Win - win situation

13. A solution would be to forbid multiboxer in BG for horde & allowed it for alliance only.

You horde guys would wait less time

Us alliance wouldn't have to fight cancer kids anymore

Win - win situation
    Multi boxing is far from the problem with imbalance.

14. still better than do nothing

There are people who take like 8 slot, and most of them play horde, this is just ridiculous
    Edited: July 14, 2018

First 12