1. May 30, 2018  

Need a little macro help.

Hey there, Just trying to get my macro "#showtooltip" to work properly.
    I have two specs, which the way that this server does things, I can't seem to find support for how to write it properly.

The Macro:

/startattack
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=6 ghostly strike,hemorrhage,hemorrhage,hemorrhage,hemorrhage ,hemorrhage
    /stopcasting
    /cast sinister strike
    /equipslot 16 Blade of Infamy

The goal here, is to have one button begin my auto attack, which it does, then if I have ghostly strike, and hemorrhage learned via spec 2, it will go through a rotation of 1 ghostly strikes to 5 hemorrhages. The next part, is to have it cast sinister strike if I don't have those abilities (spec 1). It does all this, but prior to adding "/stopcasting; /cast sinister strike" the #showtooltip worked properly by showing ghostly strike, and then hemorrhage in the proper rotation. Finally, it re-equips my main-hand sword, which is not important, but if you're curious, i have a stealth macro that equips a dagger in case I want to use ambush, and if I get tossed out of stealth, this part of the macro streamlines re-equipping my sword.

My question is how do I get it to "#showtooltip" properly? Can i use conditions such as "#showtooltip [talent:<tier#>/<column#> ]"
    I found a list of conditionals for macros at http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/HOWTO:...o#Conditionals

Any help would be really appreciated.

TL;DR: Macro tooltip doesn't work, even though it does cast the spells i need it to.

2. May 31, 2018  
    check you spelling of Sinister Strike - it should be spelled properly

http://www.macroexplain.com/ you can check here if your macro is good or no , atleast im using this for quick reference

webpage using cata patch but still can be usefull
    Edited: May 31, 2018 Reason: adding info