1. May 30, 2018  

Prot Warrior Weapon discussion

Hello to you all!

Since the tiers now strat to stackup (ZA out today though) its time for a discussion on how to optimize your threat so you can clear faster.

We have had a discussion in the guild about Best weapons to use for this matter.

The dialog has been about Swiftstell Bludgeon (Trash BT) https://tbc-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=32943 or Blade of Savagery (Mother) https://tbc-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=32369.

My fellow tanks tell me that Blade is better and this might be the case but im advocating for them to be equally good or Bludgeon to be better.
    I have tried them both but cant really make out a differnce.

What does the other tanks have to say in the guilds?

Remember that waht im asking for is min-maxing discussions. So if you want to wage in to the discussion i want some solid math and/or logic. No stupid arguments like "go with your gut" or "do whatever the other guys say" stuff.

2. May 31, 2018  
    My fellow tanks tell me that Blade is better and this might be the case but im advocating for them to be equally good or Bludgeon to be better.
    I have tried them both but cant really make out a differnce.

What does the other tanks have to say in the guilds?

Remember that waht im asking for is min-maxing discussions.
    More like try hard discussion? Weapons are nearly identical. But if you realy want to min-max here, as long as you have enough rage over the whole fight to maintain HS on every weapon swing, the faster weapon does more thread. Base HS thread is too hugh that thread from minimal dmg difference would change total thread. Just look up which weapon swings faster after haste.

3. June 2, 2018  
    Bludgeon if you’re a dwarf, brutalizer if orc and mother sword in any other case.
    Mother sword beats the bludgeon in stats(stm, crit>haste) and speed(more HS, more rage).

Try to get as close to exp- and hitcap to maximize threat, after that just maximize BV. Badge neck, badge bracers, gorefiend gloves, t5 chest with hit gems etc are very good for this.