1. June 1, 2018  
    and what about hyjal trash drops and hyjal t6 tokens?

2. June 1, 2018  
    Sure thing, as soon as you (and everyone else) start paying $15/month.

1)Blizzard would not allow that to happen.

2)Most people play on private servers because they have no money.If they did,they would play on retail.

3. June 1, 2018  
    Thanks for the replies concerning the shop update.
    I understand it's hard to announce future updates without compromising the ability to take a different route, but i'll ask my question anyway.

I'd like to buy a bow for my hunter, and i've been waiting for almost two months hoping the Illidan bow would appear on the shop with the sunwell release. Any chance this could be confirmed somehow? Or denied? Any hint on wether Illidan's weps (apart from glaives) will be available from the beginning? Because otherwise i would just buy the Archimonde one now.

You probably won't be able to answer, but i thought it was worth asking anyway.

Cheers,
    Babbidibubbi
    archi bow is better than illidan bow anyways

4. June 1, 2018  

2)Most people play on private servers because they have no money.If they did,they would play on retail.
    He was only saying that the server needs funding one way or the other. There is no way you can run something this without any turnover.

And your second statement is just false.

5. June 1, 2018  
    I rather take this than having the slowest progression ever combined with the tremendous shop uncertainty, thnx.
    Or should I say, taken.
    The fact that progression exists in the first place is a testament to those who put for effort to try and make such things exist. Some years ago, such a thing only existed when a server followed on the coattails of Live.

*WHOOSH*
    The point. You missed it.

6. June 1, 2018  
    The fact that progression exists in the first place is a testament to those who put for effort to try and make such things exist. Some years ago, such a thing only existed when a server followed on the coattails of Live.
    Yet the fact remains that the people pulling the wagon feels it is not worth the wait and uncertainty anymore. I have lost so many don friends since March that I only got 1 left. And I feel this wait is just causing me more pain than excitement, and hence I bid you folks adieu and wish you the best of luck with the server.

7. June 2, 2018  
    Same thing is happening what ruined other servers.Exactly the same.

People who played on 2 previous TBC servers with 3-4 k people online at all times,that got shut down because of delay,they know which servers im talking about,and most of those players play here.They left because of delays,and servers got shut down.
    Edited: June 2, 2018

8. June 2, 2018  
    He was only saying that the server needs funding one way or the other. There is no way you can run something this without any turnover.

And your second statement is just false.
    Private servers were made for people who had no money to play retail,because first private server was out while retail was in late Vanilla.Its not made out of nostalgia that's for sure.And most people who play on private servers don't have money.

People turned servers into profits,and they always make excuses how servers need a lot of money.

Indeed servers need money to run,but they don't need as nearly as people saying,and sure as hell servers don't need 50.000$ monthly .

Servers can run perfectly with only 250/450$ a month or even less,much less,but depends what you want.

Just because you are someone's fanboy,and don't want to play on retail,it doesn't mean everyone else is like you.

And finally,these servers stopped being for player's enjoyment over 13 years ago.It all comes down to money,and earning money trough donations,which is not wrong.I have 300 coins over 3 different accounts,waiting for BT items to hit shop.

Problem is,im afraid if its delayed too much,i won't be coming back at all,same as x other people.

I left 2 previous servers,together with couple thousands of people in matter of weeks,and those servers don't exist no more,all because delay.
    Edited: June 2, 2018

9. June 2, 2018  
    archi bow is better than illidan bow anyways
    It isnt for arena, no

10. June 5, 2018  
    Yet the fact remains that the people pulling the wagon feels it is not worth the wait and uncertainty anymore. I have lost so many don friends since March that I only got 1 left. And I feel this wait is just causing me more pain than excitement, and hence I bid you folks adieu and wish you the best of luck with the server.
    I personally feel that wanting new content on a private server is silly. All of this content has existed elsewhere for a very long time now.

11. June 5, 2018  
    I personally feel that wanting new content on a private server is silly. All of this content has existed elsewhere for a very long time now.
    Some of us never played TBC. So, it's all new to me. Plus the alts I make for farming or mboxing are classes I'd never played before. It's fun to put them in mid grade gear instead of prebis garbage.

Not trying to be offensive. I appreciate you responding to my post. Just my two cents on wanting new content/shop gear.

The content doesn't matter to me. I'm in a new guild clearing t4 and learning ZA. I'll be around for a long time regardless of release schedules.
    Edited: June 5, 2018

12. June 5, 2018  
    Kraden
    Don't get me wrong here but I think he meant the issue was that the wait for the new content or the shop updates are far too long? I do not think he speaks of wanting brand new content.

13. June 5, 2018  
    Don't get me wrong here but I think he meant the issue was that the wait for the new content or the shop updates are far too long? I do not think he speaks of wanting brand new content.
    Hence the issue. It's available elsewhere if they are too impatient for it.

14. So, will there be a shop update to go along with ZA release? I feel like this is a reasonable question. I know some people are being *****y on here but that's just gaming forums and shouldn't be something new to deal with for the staff.

First 123