1. May 31, 2018  
    More cosmetic or "silly" items would be welcome! Picnic baskets and the like. I'd also love to see that 36 slot bag (Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear) I have seen implemented on past servers. Add that bag at a reasonable coin price (5-10, I don't know...) and I'm sure you'll sell plenty :D

2. May 31, 2018  
    We do not plan adding BT items as of yet. They will most likely come after Sunwell Plateau hits.
    Then the real question is when SWP comes, is it not Molten?
    Minding how the timetable has already been stretched a lot, I get the feeling a lot of donors feel the wait is too long.

3. May 31, 2018  
    Then the real question is when SWP comes, is it not Molten?
    Minding how the timetable has already been stretched a lot, I get the feeling a lot of donors feel the wait is too long.
    If you're asking if after some time, will Sunwell gear be available in the shop - Yes, that was part of the original plan. However, whether we go forward with it remains to be seen.

4. May 31, 2018  
    I think he means that the wait for the gear to come on the shop is so long that donors simply cannot stand the wait or the uncertainty. And I am inclined to agree.

5. May 31, 2018  
    Whats the top end raid in TBC and what is the top PVP set in TBC?

Would those items be included in the end , in the shop?

6. May 31, 2018  
    There are other things that could be added without bhurting the hardcore raiders. The new BoJ gear would be nice. It's a long, long grind to get MS and OS gear for multiple toons. I'd donate/sell gold to speed that process up some. Cosmetic stuff would probably bring in some cash but that's not my kind of thing. Every item dropped before BT could be added without doing much harm. I would drop serious coin to get instant max professions. I'd like to spend more money but right now I don't even want to sell gold. Gold's value is less than it was before the gold squish. Never seen it this bad since I came here.

I don't expect to have access to what the top notch guilds do. I do, however, get most of my pleasure gearing alts b/c it's not the standard WoW 1% upgrade. I'm going from prebis to something much more impressive. This is a free server after all. It's supposed to have things that aren't the norm- mboxing, cash shop, etc.

I know some hate the cash shop but for some of us, it's 90% of the fun. Having access to gear that we couldn't otherwise get on those toons. I like raiding on my lock but damn my luck is bad on drops and my dice are rigged to roll 1s..

Have fun all
    Edited: May 31, 2018

7. May 31, 2018  
    I think it is best to leave the shop as it is right now, since its the end of the season. After s3 comes to its end BT and Hyjal items should be released.

8. May 31, 2018  
    I think it is best to leave the shop as it is right now, since its the end of the season. After s3 comes to its end BT and Hyjal items should be released.
    I think it is time to try the concept of running a server without donations by removing the shop.

9. May 31, 2018  
    I think it is time to try the concept of running a server without donations by removing the shop.
    Sure thing, as soon as you (and everyone else) start paying $15/month.

10. May 31, 2018  

Can som1 answer cuz I wont to donati till BIS gear is in the shop like in wotlk

11. May 31, 2018  
    Can som1 answer cuz I wont to donati till BIS gear is in the shop like in wotlk
    Sure.

Sunwell Plateau is the final raid "tier".
    The last PvP set in TBC is Brutal Gladiator.
    Will they end up in the shop? Refer to my first post in the thread.

12. May 31, 2018  

13. May 31, 2018  
    Sure thing, as soon as you (and everyone else) start paying $15/month.
    I rather take this than having the slowest progression ever combined with the tremendous shop uncertainty, thnx.
    Or should I say, taken.

14. May 31, 2018  
    and what about hyjal trash drops and hyjal t6 tokens?
    Any news about those?

15. June 1, 2018  
    Thanks for the replies concerning the shop update.
    I understand it's hard to announce future updates without compromising the ability to take a different route, but i'll ask my question anyway.

I'd like to buy a bow for my hunter, and i've been waiting for almost two months hoping the Illidan bow would appear on the shop with the sunwell release. Any chance this could be confirmed somehow? Or denied? Any hint on wether Illidan's weps (apart from glaives) will be available from the beginning? Because otherwise i would just buy the Archimonde one now.

You probably won't be able to answer, but i thought it was worth asking anyway.

Cheers,
    Babbidibubbi

First 123 Last