1. May 31, 2018  

Please Fix Horde Outland BG Que Times...

Although I have geared up characters in PvP in the past, I just hit 70 on my enhancement shaman. Th first piece of gear that I wanted to purchase with honor points is going to be the boots, costing 17.5k honor and 40 Eots marks.

Seeing as it takes on average 20 mins for an Eots que to pop for me, and I cant join any other BGs without being removed from that que, I am strongly considering just not gearing this new character at all. Outland is a great server and a lot of fun, but without being able to catch up to those who already have gear, the PvP population will no doubt slowly die.

Please find some sort of solution to this issue, even revert back to the old ways of having imbalanced teams. That way it was still possible to get the marks you required for your gear.

2. May 31, 2018  
    That's the minus of playing on the most popular faction bud. We get instant ques and rare wins :)

3. Currently I have sat in AV ques for over 1 hour and 30 min before giving up. The changes have effectively removed AV from the game. I have no idea what actual que time is to get a pop anymore. Normal que times are all at least 20min. PvP grinding is insane at present and god help anyone who needs AV marks for gear.

4. It's not just horde, same thing goes on alliance. Not really sure why would they change anything unless it comes with patch changes if it does not come with patch changes it's just an epic fail.

5. Alliance has almost instant queue pops for everything.