1. May 31, 2018  

1 dk 4 ret questions

So I have my 1 dk 4 ret team mainly around 2.3-2.7 GS and I've been struggling with fos normal just the trash packs. Do you guys CC or just go all in ? If you do CC how so?

2. May 31, 2018  
    I am able to do fos/pos normal at 2k gs and heroic all except for last boss in pos at 2.8k gs or something like that.

At 2-3k GS it is kinda needed to CC, at somewhere 3-4k it is easy enough to just rush through it without cc on normal.

I have a focus macro on every character.
    I have this macro on Z, it uses repentance on focus target if there is one, otherwise the current target (that part is mainly for pvp to stop kiters):
    /cast [@focus,exists,nodead][] Repentance

I use blood elves also, which has Arcane Torrent which is really good to reduce damage taken.

Soulguard Reaper - try to not fight more than 1 of these at a time, they deal a lot of damage. Good idea to stun them.
    Soulguard Bonecaster - try to interrupt their Bone Volley.

In PoS you only need to kill 7 thrash mobs to kill first 2 bosses. They are very easy just annoying to fight the poison ones.

FoS boss 1: easy fight. pull into middle, just dps and cast AoW procs on the paladins it procced on to make up for the whirlwind damage. Avenging Wrath at ~50% and try to nuke it down before fears start.

FoS boss 2: Well of Souls can wipe you as it deals massive damage. Try to quickly notice it and run out, interrupt Phantom blast and move away a little to force boss out of it.

PoS boss 1: 2nd phase is the dangerous phase. pop cds and nuke it. Good idea to use AoW on paladins and Lay on Hands on dk the lower your GS is.

PoS boss 2: I run backwards a lot to quickly get out of poison. Very easy fight.

PoS boss 3: running with aggro on dk while paladins try to get as many AoW procs as they can and instant heal dk. hope all paladins don't get frozen and be ready to use LoH.

3. May 31, 2018  
    If ur tank struggles to survive use with one paly hand of sacrifice on him and with a other paly divine sacrifice.
    That reduces the dmg taken of the tank by 80% for 10 sec and can be used 4 times on round robin.

To CC multiple opponents use a 4 step mapped key.
    First step:
    /script SetRaidTarget("target", 1); --------> master
    /assist master /Focus ------->first paly
    Second step:
    /script SetRaidTarget("target", 2); --------> master
    /assist master /Focus ------->second paly
    etc...
    Use that mapped key to assign a different focus target to each paly and mark all focused targets with raid icons.
    Then use "/cast [@focus,exists,nodead] Repentance" to CC multiple opponents.

Things become much smoother once u have the t10 2set bonus which makes u able to litteraly spam divine storm. It gonna boost ur aoe dmg and heal to a stratospheric level.

4. May 31, 2018  
    Thanks guys alot of solid advice here. I'm fairly new to multiboxing and I'm using the isboxer software. Can you explain in further detail noob terms how to go about setting up that cc macro ^?

5. May 31, 2018  
    Can you explain in further detail noob terms how to go about setting up that cc macro ^?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lzHM_SmFvk
    Minute 7:50 he talks in particular about multistep mapped keys but if u are new to ISboxer then it doesn't hurt to watch the whole video.
    I would always check Mirai's video guides to figure things out.
    Edited: May 31, 2018

6. May 31, 2018  
    Thanks again. 1 last thing.. Could you write this out for me so I know exactly

If I understand correctly I will make a macro for this in game and then assign it to mapped key in isboxer or no?
    Then once all the targets are chosen I press my second in game macro which is

"/cast [@focus,exists,nodead] Repentance" to CC multiple opponents.

Can you write both of this exactly out for me bro??

7. June 1, 2018  
    Thanks again. 1 last thing.. Could you write this out for me so I know exactly

If I understand correctly I will make a macro for this in game and then assign it to mapped key in isboxer or no?
    Then once all the targets are chosen I press my second in game macro which is

"/cast [@focus,exists,nodead] Repentance" to CC multiple opponents.

Can you write both of this exactly out for me bro??
    U can create the macros ingame and bind it to a key, then create a new mapped key in ISboxer and make a "Keystroke action" which executes the key that is assigned to ur macro.
    Optional u can create the macro in ISboxer at game helpers and then make a "named wow macro action" in the mapped key.

The macro "/script SetRaidTarget("target", 1);" is send to the master in step one of ur mapped key.
    The macros "/assist master name" and the macro "/Focus" are send to ur first paly in step 1 of the same mapped key.
    Step 2 of the mapped key is the same as step 1 but with raid icon 2 and the assist and focus macros are send to paly 2.
    Step 3 with raid icon 3 and paly 3.
    step 4 with raid icon 4 and paly 4.

U use that 4 step mapped key to assign 4 different opponents as focus target for each paly. U actually do that before the pull.
    When u are in the fight u can now use a second mapped key that executes "/cast [@focus,exists,nodead] Repentance" on ur 4 palys to CC 4 opponents at the same time.
    Edited: June 1, 2018