1. June 1, 2018  

Thank you to guilds that helped with Zul’Aman

We would like to just write a short thank you note to the following guilds:

• <illuminate>
    • <Legacy>
    • <Mirage>
    • <Panacea>
    • <Washed Up>

For excellent commitment and support during the testing of Zul’aman. We are only able to bring content in a good state with the help of players who care about the realms. We hope that the content satisfies our players that raid it.

Sunwell Plateau is currently being worked on and we’ll soon be announcing when we’ll need guilds to help us again.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. June 1, 2018  

3. June 2, 2018  
    Thanks for releasing quality content, just finished 4 chest, nice tuning and very few bugs (it could've been slightly harder but this level will let t4-t5 guilds get at least 3 chest which is fine I guess).

Thumbs up!

4. June 2, 2018  
    after fixing 4th chest i could say that "quality content"

5. June 2, 2018  
    Considering retail ZA was doable with a holy paladin as tank for third boss and trash, I think it's VERY overtuned. And that was said over and over again during testing. t4 players are not going to make 3 chests.

6. June 2, 2018  
    after fixing 4th chest i could say that "quality content"
    Whats wrong with that chest?

7. June 3, 2018  
    I just did ZA for the first time today and I think it's in a very good state. Bosses are scripted really well. I can't find a bug with them.

Staying in combat otw to the first boss is wrong and makes really hard, especially for newer guilds where casters are still wearing low stam, crafted gear. This is the most difficult part of the zone imo, but with CC and stuns and disarm it's not that bad.

We wiped once to dragonhawk boss so we didn't get bear mount, but that was our fault for dying to bombs. 3 chests is relatively easy if you know what to do. Newer guilds will just have to learn it, but after a week or two it should be doable for most coordinated groups.

8. June 3, 2018  
    i dont know, this is ridiculously overtuned. the eagle boss timers are all ****ed up people can get thrown in the air during storm and get randomly one shot. this really should have been tested with t4/t5 gear rather than full t6

9. June 3, 2018  
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eczxxR7hnkQ
    At 0:50 forward. Elitist jerks guide. He says they use a "Holy prot".

This is much harder than retail, bosses are well scripted, gonna give you that, but definitely heavily overtuned. This is still a catch up raid for t4 people, and currently t4 players are not gonna do full raid.

10. June 3, 2018  
    This is much harder than retail, bosses are well scripted, gonna give you that, but definitely heavily overtuned.
    I think this is partly true. I don't know about "heavily"....

I think you can only say this about the trash though. The bosses feel extremely easy, as they should.

That's also a t6 guild that you're comparing to, to be fair. I think a holy pally on this server could easily put on prot gear and aoe tank those birds just fine. If you watch the run he isn't tanking any hard hitting elites. He's tanking aoe pulls, and they have two warriors tanking the hard hitters.
    Edited: June 3, 2018

11. June 3, 2018  
    instead of mount we dropped item what is suppose to be from first chest leather legz

12. June 5, 2018  
    Iam just wondering why you need prot pala for tanking birds at third boss. You dont need any tank for that if you have hunter(trap) or mage with talented blizz

13. June 8, 2018  
    It is overtuned, but take into account that it's years long content, and timed run is supposed to be difficult. At least this way people have some challenge to look forward to, not just faceroll through whole instance. It's very refreshing.

14. June 8, 2018  
    After failing last week and only getting 3 chests... we got a bear on Tuesday. So it took two tries for a t6 guild. It feels very well tuned imo.