I realize there are a lot of lvling guides spread out over the server, however I’d like to make my own, so here you go.

Lvl 1-12 - starting area
In this server with the experience rate, lvling these early levels goes rather quickly. These levels therefore don’t require extra information.

Lvl 12-20 - The Barrens
My personal preference for these lvls is the Barrens, as it is an easily lvling zone. I usually play blood elf and train in silver moon, before I take the crystal to undercity, then you go outside of undercity and take the zeppelin to Orgrimmar.

As for the Barrens, you just take up all the quests in the crossroads to continue your way down. The most important reason for this lvling area is that there are several mobs that drop an item which starts a quest. They are to be found in the middle of the Barrens and the importance to know is that they are mobs which look a little bit different.

You got a red drake which drops a feather, two big Kodo’s and a bird. I’ll add the names of the mobs later.

Important to realize is that you should skip looting quests if you’re with multiple people and to skip killing a lot of mobs when you are alone. This is because killing takes up a lot of time when alone and getting all the items when you’re in a group is also hard. Try to avoid doing green quests.

*make sure to go back to your home town and get a mount!

20-30 - thousand needles
As for the lvls 20-30 I would continue to thousand needles. Just do all the quests there. starting with killing the panther. Avoid the big killing quests if you’re alone and do all the other ones. A

30-40 - Stranglethorn Vale
Lvl up here at the start of STV, make sure you again skip all killing quests if you’re alone and the looting quests. There are a lot of quests here, so if you get a quest that is green, don’t do it.

40-50 Tanaris
Counts for itself. Note if you like cooking and got your cooking lvled up. Make sure you did the cooking quest which gives you a recipe.

After this you will have un goro and when you finished there go hellfire peninsula and the nagrand arena.