1. June 4, 2018  

i cant download patch

as soon as i try to log in, the game tries to download a patch but the download progress always stays at 0%, then it changes to a message that says that a patch is required and that i should press
    the restart button to exit wow and download the patch..after i press the restart button i see a message that says (failed to apply patch.please try again later.if this problem persists you may need to reinstall or contact technical support.) i have tried many times but its always the same thing..i even deleted the game and i downloaded it again but still the same problem...i hope that someone
    knows what the problem is

2. June 4, 2018  
    you need to log-in by using warmane account name, not email address

3. June 4, 2018  
    i also have a problem, and i also tryed downloading the game 2 times but to me it asks for authenticator code, and i didnt get any answer on my topics, tryed so many times to fix it but it doesnt work...

4. June 4, 2018  
    I just checked to login with email and yes same problem as yours... Hope they answer soon on how to fix this..

5. June 5, 2018  
    Hope they answer soon on how to fix this..
    that code is because you have enabled "2 step auth" on both website + in-game.

If you want you keep it only for website.
    Go here: https://www.warmane.com/account > security > remove "Enable in-game protection "