1. 2 Weeks Ago  

MoP Needs More Players

Warmane should really do something about this, the realm needs fixing and it also needs more players

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Mop needs leveling and pandaria fixed. Most new players will quit that servers before they get to experience late MOP (which was amazing) properly.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Just be patient,the server is up and running only for few years wait few more and it will be fixed and populated.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Just be patient,the server is up and running only for few years wait few more and it will be fixed and populated.
    Idk, they said once Lord was finished the focus would be shifted over towards MOP and then Cata, but a few days later TBC was announced.

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Warmane should really do something about this, the realm needs fixing and it also needs more players
    Most people thought MOP and everything after sucked... That's the reasons why I tolerate private servers, so I can play 2.x and 3.x wow, back before the game went to utter ****.

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Most people thought MOP and everything after sucked... That's the reasons why I tolerate private servers, so I can play 2.x and 3.x wow, back before the game went to utter ****.
    Nope, early MoP wasnt great and the setting didnt help either but late Mop is usually held as one of the best spots of the game both in regards to pve and pvp. Tot and Soo were some of the best raids ever (tot especially) for many people topping Ulduar as their favorite, the pvp in s14 and 15 was great too. A ton of people loved (late) MoP.

It was still quintessentially WOW, something both wod and legion missed, but it had most of the properly good comforts without sacrificing depths. Mop is disliked by 2 kinds of people, those that quit early on or never played it and the people that good burned out when Soo was on farm for like 14 month cause Wod wasnt ready yet. Pretty much everyone who played late Mop looks back at it very fondly.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    this expansion just sucks dude
    and lol @ the female panda, so weird looking

8. 1 Week Ago  
    I agree, we need something to get people back onto the Pandaria server. I love playing as a Monk, but so few players makes it hard to ever get things done. Also, MoP may get laughed at by the MINORITY, but the MAJORITY of players agree that it was a good expansion. Not the best, of course, but better than WoD, for sure.

9. 1 Week Ago  
    They turned a wc3 joke into an asian-esque expansion. Besides the dumbing down began and talent trees became a joke

10. 1 Week Ago  
    So my post get deleted, even when i praise the wotlk servers...

MOP is about gameplay, is the version of the game with more skills avaliable per class, don't need macro for basic stuff like autoattack.

People usually dont like MOP because you can counter so easy mongo-cd offensive stacking...

Late MOP solve a lot of the mistakes of early pandaria, things like stampede or mage deep freeze burst fixed.

Pandaria sacrifice the classic talent tree for a dinamic talent/glyph system, because allocate 81 points before every bg/arena could be annoying

11. 1 Week Ago  
    So my post get deleted, even when i praise the wotlk servers...

MOP is about gameplay, is the version of the game with more skills avaliable per class, don't need macro for basic stuff like autoattack.

People usually dont like MOP because you can counter so easy mongo-cd offensive stacking...

Late MOP solve a lot of the mistakes of early pandaria, things like stampede or mage deep freeze burst fixed.

Pandaria sacrifice the classic talent tree for a dinamic talent/glyph system, because allocate 81 points before every bg/arena could be annoying
    People don't like MOP because it gets very boring after 2-3 months..Vanilla,TBC,WOTLK they give you old talent tree,Zones,raiding and so on,non of that exist on retail anymore that's why there will always be active community for this expansions,as for MOP.....its like scuffed version of legion,people rather play retail then MOP on private server.
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

12. 1 Week Ago  
    They turned a wc3 joke into an asian-esque expansion. Besides the dumbing down began and talent trees became a joke
    Talent trees are great for leveling in old expansions, they made that fun and rewarding. And you can tweak them depending on gear levels early on and you even can adjust them slightly for comps in pvp.

But after a while you have 2 specs, a set of glpyhs you never change and thats it. And everyone else is running the exact same thing.

Mop was bad in leveling but better in everything else in regards to talents. You actually swap around a lot and people use different stuff depending on different situations, and glyphs were less mandetory. Talents trees are ******ed fluff that achieve nothing. And despite that i do prefer them tbh, they just give so much flavour, but mops system was better.

13. 1 Week Ago  
    Talent trees are great for leveling in old expansions, they made that fun and rewarding. And you can tweak them depending on gear levels early on and you even can adjust them slightly for comps in pvp.

But after a while you have 2 specs, a set of glpyhs you never change and thats it. And everyone else is running the exact same thing.

Mop was bad in leveling but better in everything else in regards to talents. You actually swap around a lot and people use different stuff depending on different situations, and glyphs were less mandetory. Talents trees are ******ed fluff that achieve nothing. And despite that i do prefer them tbh, they just give so much flavour, but mops system was better.
    that's only your opinion,for me MOP is way worst in everything regards talents.old talents give you way more variety,there was many viable builds for each class/spec and yes you can stay with 2 specs and never change but you can also have the option to change you specs everyday.In MOP after a while everyone run exactly same talents for each boss fight there is absolutely no variety at all.is swapping talent mid fight that much fun to you?you open your spell book press the new talent you wanna take and close your spell book....such a fun design.....

lets say,for the sake of argument, MOP talents are way better then old talent trees,explain to me why will anyone play MOP over Legion when ,aside of PVP,Legion do everything 10 times better then MOP.
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

14. 1 Week Ago  
    well, wow playerbase is pve centric and late MOP is know for the pvp scene, add the panda theme and you get the hate. For people that dont care for lore or other stuff, but the gameplay experience MOP is a great expansion.

i don't play much pve, but MOP class desgin is far better than Legion, plus MOP have reforge, glyphs and gems.
    people will play retail over frostwolf because obvious reasons, MOP or not MOP.

I get that people enjoy the 1-5% talent and maybe 5 real skills on the talent tree at max level, but MOP have almost every skill on the base class+talents choice, widest arsenal of skills that the game have seen.

15. 1 Week Ago  
    that's only your opinion,for me MOP is way worst in everything regards talents.old talents give you way more variety,there was many viable builds for each class/spec and yes you can stay with 2 specs and never change but you can also have the option to change you specs everyday.In MOP after a while everyone run exactly same talents for each boss fight there is absolutely no variety at all.is swapping talent mid fight that much fun to you?you open your spell book press the new talent you wanna take and close your spell book....such a fun design.....

lets say,for the sake of argument, MOP talents are way better then old talent trees,explain to me why will anyone play MOP over Legion when ,aside of PVP,Legion do everything 10 times better then MOP.
    Because Mop still is the old wow with changes, Legion (and wod, halfway) is quite the different game. Way less buttons, the rotiation itself doesnt really matter/isnt complicated but what matters is the way you move/jump and do mechanics. Legion feels like some super mario game mixed with wow at some point, mop doesnt. And in pvp class design means that in legion/wod the game is team centric, the player can only do so much with his class its all about how you play together, which may sound great - but it really isnt, 2s are totally garbage and even 3s can feel like pve races.

Thats not to say that legion isnt a good game, it is. But its a very different game compared to what wow used to be, mop is just wow as it used to be in better.

The raids were great (which is true for legion too) and the pvp was awesome (which isnt true for legion, imo). Class design was amazing (you still will see countless "change it back to how it was in MOP" post on mmo-champion and the wow forums pop up all the time), everything was viable.

And to come back to the first point, i like the old system better but you really cannot claim straightfaced that the old system was betters. It was garbage, you had 90% of the point prespent and what you took depended only on if you wanted 5% more crit here or 5% more haste there, glyphs were mandetory. It was better fluff, it gave atmopshere it made you character YOUR character, maybe you ran with a slightly different build then everyone else which made it feel unique. But it wasnt, it was 5% of some secondary stat. And if you ran some hybrid weird thing spec it just was subpar (only exception i can think of was mut/prep pvp rogue). And Mop had reforging.

Mop suffers from one major and two minor things, the minor things were that the start wasnt great pvp and pve wise which turned a lot of people away and that SOO lasted to long. The major thing it suffered wrong was the setting, while it was way darker then woltk or cata (skulls and death everywhere doesnt make it dark, it basicely was light side of the force vs the dark side) story wise and the story was told in a really well thought out way Pandas and asia themes just turned a lot of people away. "**** pandas" etc. Im not a fan of it myself. But the game itself, gameplay and design wise was at the best its ever been (bar maybe late woltk).

12 Last