1. June 3, 2018  

3 Day authentication to use coins

So I wanted to buy some coins to get my character some gold to spend on a mount since running around is tedious as hell. So I punch in my cc and drop a few bucks on coins and then being asked to enable 2-FA in order to buy something from the trade section. So fair enough I added that and after the purchase I now have to wait 3 days since I just enabled the two-factor ? I get the security concern but 3 days is pretty annoying. I should be able to speed this up with my e-mail or something.

Shot in the dark to see if I can speed this up.

2. June 5, 2018  
    Could someone fix this ? I've bought coins and used them on my account before already..

3. June 5, 2018  
    No, that can't be sped up. Everyone has that restriction.

4. June 5, 2018  
    Nothing to fix there. That's how it works when you try to buy from Trade section and nothing can be done about it. It's done to prevent coins getting sent away from stolen account. Within those 3 days most cases of stolen accounts get solved, which is why you have to wait 3 days.

5. So if I'm already enabled two factor authentication before buying something from trade section. I don't have to wait 3 days to purchase from trade section right ?

6. You have to have it enabled for 3 days. If you have it already active for more than 3 days, yes.

7. Greetings

As it's already mentioned above, it's for your security. Imagine, you get hacked and the thief transfers 300 coins from your account to his one in 5mins...that's why it's common to save your account with 2step auth and wait 3 days before the coins are unlocked. An account without 2 step auth has a high risk to get hacked and would lose its coins immediately without this protection.

And btw, if you have had 2 step auth enabled as it should be, you wouldn't have to wait these 3 days anyway

Regards