1. June 3, 2018  

Lockpicking

Basically I wanna know everything about lockpicking .
    First of all , is it worth leveling up , like , the gear in lockpicking junkboxes are worth it or no?
    Second , im kind of stuck at lvl 120 so any place where I should lockpick
    Im playing ON TBC OUTLAND

2. June 4, 2018  
    I always leveled up lockpicking. It comes in handy!

Junkboxes are mostly junk, you can use them to get materials for poisons and some other random gear but to me it was never worth the effort. (That's just my opinion though, other rogues might feel differently) They can be helpful to level lock picking. Especially on this server due to some dead spots with poor footlocker respawns. You can follow this guide from wowikki (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Junkbox) to see what level of mobs you can pickpocket junkboxes from.

My memory is pretty hazy, but I think you can do this to level
    - At 125 you should be high enough for the Murloc camps in the Wetlands. Along the west coast just north of the Alliance town you'll find a few footlockers on a fairly short spawn timer.
    - At 175 move to Desolace. IIRC there are 7 lockboxes on a 3 or so minute timer at the bottom of the sea where the Naga are. Around 33,17 (near the underwater Gazebo). You can use those to level up until you're high enough for Searing Gorge. Make sure to bring an underwater breathing elixir or you'll have to swim up all the time between lockboxes (Credit goes to Poepinjehoofd!!)
    - At 225 (again, maybe lower, this is just what I did) I went to the Slag Pit in Searing gorge. Few boxes there on an okay timer. But I want to say I mostly pick pocket the mobs.
    - At 250 go to Tyr's hand in Eastern Plauge lands. Scarlet Junkboxes are there and most of them have a good respawn rate. They will take you all the way to 300 fairly quickly.
    - At 300, Zangarmarsh, I can't think of the name of the place :( but its sort of south east from the horde camp. There is a camp with wicker chests you can pick all the way to 350 (I stayed here because the respawn rate at the next location most people recommend was awful).

Hope that helps!
    Edited: June 18, 2018 Reason: Added area for 175, credit goes to Poepinjehoofd

3. June 5, 2018  
    Basically I wanna know everything about lockpicking .
    First of all , is it worth leveling up , like , the gear in lockpicking junkboxes are worth it or no?
    Second , im kind of stuck at lvl 120 so any place where I should lockpick
    Im playing ON TBC OUTLAND
    Leveling up lockpicking is definitely worth it. Gives advantage to go past most gates without key, Karzhan, Scholomance, etc.. also earn you some gold by opening lockboxes from others. Its quite pain to levelup while yo uare leveling, but after you hit max it should be easy enough. (100-300 worst part, but here is there is already plenty of guides out here).

Wont give any links here since most are linked to other private servers, but "1-350 tbc lockpicking guide" should give you good enough answers. I'd say junkboxes and most low level boxes are junk. (Very slim chance to get anything good, but open them just incase you get twink items). Anything above 225 skill is definitely worth opening, since greater eternal essences are in high demand on TBC.

4. Also stuck on 130 - 140.
    Guess I just have to go pick pocketing some mobs

/Zkyla

5. Also stuck on 130 - 140.
    Guess I just have to go pick pocketing some mobs

/Zkyla
    Just follow what I posted above, its a guide specific to this server.

6. At 175 move to Desolace. IIRC there are 7 lockboxes on a 3 or so minute timer at the bottom of the sea where the Naga are. Around 33,17 (near the underwater Gazebo). You can use those to level up until you're high enough for Searing Gorge. Make sure to bring an underwater breathing elixir or you'll have to swim up all the time between lockboxes.

7. July 5, 2018  
    How were you guys even able to get up to that level?

I tried to do Plundering the Plunderers and realized there's no lockboxes on the ship to level up with. I searched for boxes and practice locks on the AH but found nothing.

8. July 5, 2018  
    1-100 is from the lockpicking quest + lockboxes. 100-150 is from Durnholde Keep. 150-200 is from Desolace at the naga beach. 200-375 is from pickpocketing. All of it is easy to be done, apart from the Desolace part, which tends to be a pain in the *** due to the low number of lockboxes, respawn timers, and being forced to swim.

Is it worth it? No. But it's fun and you're a rogue, so just do it. People will respect you more and seek you out for lockboxes if they know you have your lockpicking maxed out.

9. I always leveled up lockpicking. It comes in handy!

Junkboxes are mostly junk, you can use them to get materials for poisons and some other random gear but to me it was never worth the effort. (That's just my opinion though, other rogues might feel differently) They can be helpful to level lock picking. Especially on this server due to some dead spots with poor footlocker respawns. You can follow this guide from wowikki (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Junkbox) to see what level of mobs you can pickpocket junkboxes from.

My memory is pretty hazy, but I think you can do this to level
    - At 125 you should be high enough for the Murloc camps in the Wetlands. Along the west coast just north of the Alliance town you'll find a few footlockers on a fairly short spawn timer.
    - At 175 move to Desolace. IIRC there are 7 lockboxes on a 3 or so minute timer at the bottom of the sea where the Naga are. Around 33,17 (near the underwater Gazebo). You can use those to level up until you're high enough for Searing Gorge. Make sure to bring an underwater breathing elixir or you'll have to swim up all the time between lockboxes (Credit goes to Poepinjehoofd!!)
    - At 225 (again, maybe lower, this is just what I did) I went to the Slag Pit in Searing gorge. Few boxes there on an okay timer. But I want to say I mostly pick pocket the mobs.
    - At 250 go to Tyr's hand in Eastern Plauge lands. Scarlet Junkboxes are there and most of them have a good respawn rate. They will take you all the way to 300 fairly quickly.
    - At 300, Zangarmarsh, I can't think of the name of the place :( but its sort of south east from the horde camp. There is a camp with wicker chests you can pick all the way to 350 (I stayed here because the respawn rate at the next location most people recommend was awful).

Hope that helps!
    Such nice replys , tried it and i was satisfied with every single word of urs!

10. the Cauldron/Slag Pit in Searing gorge with the dark iron dwarves is amazing for lockpicking! it has a 30 second respawn rate but be careful as they can be tapped (aka on cooldown) for about 10-20 seconds. you can get to 250 quite easily too. then go to either Azshara in bay of storms or if you feel like risking death alot then goes Tyrs hand in Eastern Plague.

11. I recommend tyr’s hand. Just stay there, don’t go anywhere else. It has 5 sec respawn rate. Best place to lvl up from 250-350