1. June 3, 2018  

How are you doing?

Anyone wanna share their life-stories? Can be about anything (sad stuff, happy stuff, angery stuff). Don't know why but when i see other people's problems in life, it makes me feel that I'm not the only one out here in this world that is having a bad day or days. :) (and no i dont derive happiness from seeing other people suffer xD)

2. June 4, 2018  
    Don't know why but when i see other people's problems in life, it makes me feel that I'm not the only one out here in this world that is having a bad day or days. :) (and no i dont derive happiness from seeing other people suffer xD)
    Hey man, I get you, but: I have never had any major problems in my life. I'm generally one of the most optimistic and happiest people you talked to.
    My Life is awesome <3

Advice: Don't pressure anything, let it happen to you.

(that's the recipe).

Anyways, what's troubling you?

3. June 4, 2018  
    College man xD college is happening to me.

4. June 4, 2018  
    College man xD college is happening to me.
    What's wrong with college and study?

Study is hard only until you start actually studying and learning stuff. What kind of college? What's your major? Do you actually mean study is the problem, or getting drunk/going out and not studying? Clarify buddy :)

5. i wish i had a job that was 40 hours a week or less. Wish i had a job that I didn't dread going to every day. I wish I got paid to play World of Warcraft. :D

6. Just watched John Carter
    Not as bad as I thought it would be, but doesn’t really have anything particularly positive going for it other than maybe the dog thing. Acting, cgi and story are all fairly lacklustre.

7. I'm alright. I'm blessed beyond measures, yet I tend to forget those blessings everyday.

My wife and I have been financially terrible *and* flourishing at other times. We've gone through savings accounts like the dumb young adults we were. Now we recently came into more, and have been able to pay debt, by myself an Alienware, the whole 9. However, I'm ungrateful all the time.. and like every human, I hunger for more. It sucks. As I type this I almost feel like backspacing because I realize it. But I guarantee I'll forget a few days from now.

Besides that, I *was* a college drop out. I'm going back this Fall for Computer Science and I couldn't be more excited. I currently work in a damned warehouse (well technically Inventory Control), but it's literally 4 jobs tied into 1 - computer work, logistics, machine operating, and packing product out. Yet I get paid absolute crap. Hopefully a review will come soon. Or I'm out..

8. pretty **** considering I just lost my scholarship due to the error on country's part and due to me deleting only proof that I actually applied for it