1. June 4, 2018  

[ANSWERED]Frostwolf Faction Change

Hi! This may have been asked over and over again but I've been trying to search for answers from threads for 15 minutes now but to no avail so I decided to ask again.

I am playing in FROSTWOLF and I am planning to change some of my characters' factions, 3 characters to be exact, from alliance to horde and vice versa. But before I do that I have a few questions in mind that need answers.

1. Are my gold and stuff in bags/bank will be transferred along with my character?
    2. How much gold is allowed for the transfer? Though I only have like 50k gold, better to know the exact amount allowed. ;)
    3. Are my character's achievements/reputations, for example in horde, will be counted in alliance side?

Thank you so much for the attention and reply. I look forward to it so I can decide sooner what to do with the faction change.

Have a great day and have fun!

2. June 8, 2018  
    During the faction change you should keep everything. You may contact a Game Master by submitting an in-game ticket and confirming your specifics on the realm you play on.