1. June 4, 2018  

PVE difficulty

How much harder are the raids on lordaeron?

I have not really tried doing PVE before on warmane at all other than ICC thrash.

I tried to do voa 10 just for testing.
    I noticed the Archavon Warder thrash had 756k hp (wotlk version of wowhead that I use says they normally have 378k hp, I think all VoA thrash had 200% hp).
    One hit my tank for 39k melee hit, which seems really weird. Was only that 1 hit that did so much damage.

Went to do Archavon the Stone Watcher since it is the easiest one so good to start out. I think it had 8M hp but the wotlk wowhead says it should only have 2.3M.
    I think you need 2k dps to beat him normally before enrage so would that mean I would need maybe 7k average dps to beat it with this buffed hp?
    He also bugged me when he picked me up and made me bounce up and down until I fell through floor and died of fall damage.

I gave up after 2 tries against boss both times falling through floor and a try against the Flame Warden thrash but couldn't out heal it with my current setup.

Is everything tuned to be done with around 6k GS?

2. June 4, 2018  
    Everything is tuned to do with proper tactics and DPS. Raids are quite hard. You cant slack at them. Pretty much you have to squeeze most of your character. For example for ICC, you need to double potion, flask, fully enchanted/epic gemmed and so on. Not sure if something is changed, for 10man normal marrow you need atleast 6k ++ DPS to beat enrage timer. So 6k DPS is minimum to even join ICC. Tactic wise all bosses are almost same, just everything hits harder, so you have to do tactics as precise as possible. If you are faceroll player who like to chill and kill some bosses, dont join lordaeron. You will fail hard here. But if you like to get most of your character, sure , lordaeron could be place for you. Normal bosses will be quite easly done if you are not ******ed, some HC bosses are realy hardcore

3. June 4, 2018  
    I noticed the Archavon Warder thrash had 756k hp (wotlk version of wowhead that I use says they normally have 378k hp, I think all VoA thrash had 200% hp).
    One hit my tank for 39k melee hit, which seems really weird. Was only that 1 hit that did so much damage.
    bro.... I can solo those mobs with my blood dk. and of course you're gonna think 39k melee hit is really wierd when you don't even know any tactics, the warden will ocasionally throw you away and place a debuff on you that will increase your damage taken to 300%.

Went to do Archavon the Stone Watcher since it is the easiest one so good to start out. I think it had 8M hp but the wotlk wowhead says it should only have 2.3M.
    I think you need 2k dps to beat him normally before enrage so would that mean I would need maybe 7k average dps to beat it with this buffed hp?
    He also bugged me when he picked me up and made me bounce up and down until I fell through floor and died of fall damage.
    boss hp:
    Spoiler: Show

I don't know what you saw that had 8M hp but it wasn't Archavon.
    4.6M is 200% of 2.3M (his hp on retail) and according to the wiki: every dps in the raid should be able to do 1.1k dps to kill boss, with doubled hp they should now need around 2.2k at least... RDF hc demands more gear from you than the gear you need to kill this boss.
    The bouncing up and down is because Archavon is bugged, its not a lordaeron feature, you can make up tactics to deal with this (its possible to kill him) or wait for warmane to fix it.

I gave up after 2 tries against boss both times falling through floor and a try against the Flame Warden thrash but couldn't out heal it with my current setup.
    Were you using two tanks? because Flame Warden will ocasionally punch you with magma fist (or whatever the name of the ability was) which will hurt you alot unless you have another tank next to you to take half of the damage (or anyone else tough enough to handle it rly).
    Edited: June 4, 2018

4. June 4, 2018  
    Thanks for reply.

I didn't notice the knockback on the Archavon watcher and I guess the damage is buffed to 200% or something to make it hit that high. I just read that it should hit for max 4.4k melee, with 4x damage that would be less than half of the damage it did.

I misremembered the Archavon health and read a guide with boss abilities that gave a too high dps requirement. 2.2k really isn't anything so then old bosses should be too hard.

I should probably tried to handle it more seriously, I just had average 4-4.5k GS with retri paladin offtank with 2h and no tanking gear and very low single target healing, was probably not too hard with decent characters.

ICC thrash was easily doable at 3k GS, so didn't expect so much difficulty from start of expansion content.

5. June 4, 2018  
    Everything is tuned to do with proper tactics and DPS. Raids are quite hard.
    What about Ulduar 10-Man? We tried today with most triumph gear and XT-002 Desconstructor killed us with Tatrum, when wiki says it hits 80% of your life and Light Bomb is hitting us 5k per tick and wiki says it's 2500 tick (3500 tick in HC).
    Edited: June 5, 2018

6. June 5, 2018  
    PVE is much harder on Lordearon because people asked for it to this way when the realm was created Lordearon is supposed to be the Hardcore experience everything blizzlike x1 rate.

7. June 5, 2018  
    PVE is much harder on Lordearon because people asked for it to this way when the realm was created Lordearon is supposed to be the Hardcore experience everything blizzlike x1 rate.
    I'm sorry, but this realm is not hardocre nor blizzlike anymore. The realm stopped beign hardcore, the moment devs released the Cristmas event. At the moment there's a little group of people who farm end game bosses, and the majority barely touches ICC(the closest experience is stairs farming reputation, and if they got lucky to get to Gunship before ID reset). And after the event, the realm got filled with people with gear and little knowledge about pve/pvp.

8. disturbed666 This is simply not true, stop spreading false information please.

I agree that it's not Blizzlike, it's harder because bosses are tuned up. But the 'majority' of players barely touching ICC is just plain wrong. Maybe pugs don't get past DBS but join a guild and you will be progressing throught the raid a lot more. And of course before ID reset, the people who are raiding then are low geared players that try to kill the first 3 bosses for gear and just do a pug run. But when you get geared and in a guild, ICC is the main reason of playing here.