1. June 4, 2018  

Stuck at connecting in login screen

Hello.

As of today, I have been having trouble logging in to the Icecrown server, as it is stuck at connecting in the login screen. After approximately 15 seconds I get the box saying "Unable to connect".

I have tried reinstalling wotlk without luck.

Was hoping there would be someone with some kind of expertise on this point to help me solve the problem :-)

2. June 5, 2018  
    Got solved? im having the same problem.

3. June 5, 2018  

stuck

Same here man cant login for like a month...

4. Every private server I've tried to login to, not just this one, I can't. Makes me wonder if Blizzard quietly told cable companies to block connections or something.

5. I'm having the same issue too. In the past this use to happen and my fix was to type in netsh winsock reset in CMD. Doesn't look to be working this time

6. Logon server appears to be down. Pinging warmane.logon.com, nothing going through.

For some of you the problem is probably your Config.wtf file which sits in the WTF folder. at the top make sure you have:
    SET realmList "logon.warmane.com"

This tells your client which server it is pointing at.

Best of luck.

7. having same issue as well, can we get someone to look into this asap?

8. I doubt that if people have downloaded from Warmane directly. Everything is configured for them.

9. Also having issues.....BUMP lets go Warmane!

10. Solved it. I have no idea why, but changing your DNS numbers to the ones provided by OpenDNS works great. Using the Google Public DNS may also work as well.

11. Might be solved now, just got in after being unable to for the past 1.5 hours

12. May 27, 2020  
    Hi!

I'm facing the same problem right now. I already tried to change the realmName from the Config.wtf file, but nothing works. Looks like it is not a realm-specific issue. If someone knows what's happening, I would be grateful for an answer.

Also, a friend of mine, which is currently logged in can swap realms and can play the game normally. So this means the login server has some issues. I would love to see a status of the problem, posted on the website by the Warmane crew <3

Thanks!

13. May 27, 2020  

12 Last