1. June 4, 2018  

Character Deleted

I didn't use my account for a while and when I logged back in I found out that my character vanished and got deleted.
    How can I get it back?

2. June 4, 2018  
    My account> Services> Charecter Restoration

3. June 5, 2018  
    I tried character restore option but my characters are not even listed for restoration. I don't know if they got deleted because of inactivity(was inactive for 4months). Are there any rules where it is written that Warmane will delete your characters if you are inactive for xyz amount? And even if there is such rule why they don't bother sending email prior removing characters?
    Edited: June 5, 2018

4. June 5, 2018  
    There are inactivity cleanups but there hasn't been one in more than a year. In last 4 months there has not been anything that would delete your characters. If you did not delete them, someone else might have logged on your account and deleted them. You can try to make a support ticket on website here or send an email to [email protected] but I don't know if they will be able to help you. Normally characters can only be restored using character restoration on website and it's available for 30 days after the character has been deleted.

5. June 5, 2018  
    Is it possible for Warmane team to verify that if it has been deleted by someone? and if possible the IP ? I know I'm asking for more. But thanks, I will try to reach out to team and see if they can help.

6. June 9, 2018  
    I tried sending email at [email protected] they seem to busy, I have not got any reply from them. And in case of submitting ticket I only have option related to ban while creating ticket and I think it will be obnoxious if I create ticket for this under that category. Is there any thing else I can try?

7. June 9, 2018  
    Is it possible for Warmane team to verify that if it has been deleted by someone? and if possible the IP ? I know I'm asking for more. But thanks, I will try to reach out to team and see if they can help.
    My Account -> RECENT HISTORY (View full history)

Check for IP address that you don't recognize.

8. June 9, 2018  
    Just logged back in after 500 odd days, I was thinking "hold on, where's all my stuff?" etc, hahah, had a feeling it would be due to inactivity which is fair enough, it don't hurt to start from scratch though :)

9. June 9, 2018  
    My Account -> RECENT HISTORY (View full history)

Check for IP address that you don't recognize.
    It shows only website logins. You can't see ingame logins anywhere. Only last ingame login on account page.