1. June 4, 2018  

How do I maintain abilities on warrior?

Hello, this is my first post so I'm sorry if I missed the forum. I've been playing Protection warrior and i find it hard to activate all abilities in good time. For example, i have lost many duels and battles where I could have won just because I get confused when to activate an ability,etc.

I have putted q,r,t,z,x,g,f,h on keyboards as well with numbers but i have no idea how to remember all of them and most of the time i get a heart attack when i attack enemy which makes me get confused and don't even know what im doing. How do you guys hit your abilities? I'm fairly new to the game and yes I've been playing Hunter and it's not an easy class.

I suck at this game hard... How do i get better with clicking abilities?

2. June 4, 2018  
    Practice, you're new to the game and you have no idea what you're doing. If you had levelled your Warrior from 1-80 doing quests etc you would learn naturally, so I guess you bought a char or something? It's just practice, go quest for a few hours and it will be natural in a few days.

3. June 4, 2018  
    I did level from 1-80. I learned how to deal with mobs. But when it comes to pvp I just get no idea how to smash those buttons and i get totally confused about what to do. Especially when my opponent is jumping around me... I don't even know what macros i should use. So do you use some macros?

4. June 5, 2018  
    If you get the shakes just play and play and play, they will go away after some time. And watch streams or videos, read guides etc.