1. June 5, 2018  

Favourite wrestler?

if john cena wasn't an option who would you choose?

2. June 5, 2018  

3. June 5, 2018  
    yea more of a roman reigns fan me self. but gotta give it to my boy eddie guerro what a legend!!!

4. June 5, 2018  
    Even if John Cena was a wrestler, it would automatically be the Undertaker anyways.

5. June 5, 2018  
    wow eddie guerrero was my second choice too!

6. As a non-american who doesn't get it(shocker), I have to ask:

Why do you watch something that's staged from beginning to the end?

If i knew UFC match or foodball game is staged, I'd never watch it.

7. As a non-american who doesn't get it(shocker), I have to ask:

Why do you watch something that's staged from beginning to the end?

If i knew UFC match or foodball game is staged, I'd never watch it.
    It doesn't takes being American to get it, though. You're probably just looking at it the wrong way.

A movie is staged from beginning to end, but that doesn't stops most people from watching them and even re-watching good ones. Same goes for theater pieces and other art forms. And that's how you have to look at wrestling: not as a sport, but as an art form. All fights in any movie or series are staged, but that doesn't ruins your enjoyment. If you look at each wrestling match as an episode in a series, where you root for your favorite character just as you would in Heroes, for example, it's much clearer.

8. Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks and Hiroshi Tanahashi <3

9. Triple H is my vote, especially when he was in DX with Shawn Michaels.

10. It doesn't takes being American to get it, though. You're probably just looking at it the wrong way.

A movie is staged from beginning to end, but that doesn't stops most people from watching them and even re-watching good ones. Same goes for theater pieces and other art forms. And that's how you have to look at wrestling: not as a sport, but as an art form. All fights in any movie or series are staged, but that doesn't ruins your enjoyment. If you look at each wrestling match as an episode in a series, where you root for your favorite character just as you would in Heroes, for example, it's much clearer.
    Dear Ob,

I thank you for your clarification, but we can't compare art and wrestling, let's not go there. It's not an art. Movie, on the other hand is, but there are good and bad movies.

I do thank you for your effort, but we disagree as usually.

11. Dear Ob,

I thank you for your clarification, but we can't compare art and wrestling, let's not go there. It's not an art. Movie, on the other hand is, but there are good and bad movies.

You can't say they aren't acting, though. It's also not exactly easy to get someone with the acting ability of our favorite movie stars who are willing and physically capable of performing in the Wrestling profession.

12. Even if John Cena was a wrestler, it would automatically be the Undertaker anyways.
    Do you have a favorite version of the Undertaker? Mine was the biker.

13. Rikishi and Booker T. Those guys were awesome.

14. Dear Ob,

I'm not comparing art and wrestling, I'm saying wrestling is an art form. I think you're just biased against it, as your first post shows. Do you consider dancing an art? How about acrobatics? Is the Cirque du Soleil art? Wrestlers do all sorts of absurd acrobatics, really risky stuff, stunts that normal people would come out with a broken neck or spine more often than not. You could say that you dislike it as an art form, which is fair - I despise "modern" art. But saying it isn't, when you yourself say it's staged, which means/implies they are acting - isn't acting an art? - is just bias.

Do you have a favorite version of the Undertaker? Mine was the biker.
    The "American Bad ***"? Probably The Phenom for me.

12 Last