1. June 5, 2018  

PVP Guilds at Ally side!

Simple question: what guild is the best for pvp players?
    Criteria:
    - frequency of RBG premades;
    - number of players who played at rate atleast 2k+ in 2v2 arena.
    - your own players observation who often dueling or playing at BGs. (What guild does it from?)

2. June 5, 2018  
    Carpe Noctem if you are into rbg's/wpvp and if you are looking for stable serious pvp community that is based on loyality and friendship.

3. June 6, 2018  
    Carpe Noctem if you are into rbg's/wpvp and if you are looking for stable serious pvp community that is based on loyality and friendship.
    and if you like having a gm who deepthroats horde and will kick you out if you emote warbringers too much while killing them.

4. June 6, 2018  
    and if you like having a gm who deepthroats horde and will kick you out if you emote warbringers too much while killing them.
    Noone likes emotion spamming kiddos in 2018.

5. June 6, 2018  
    LOL LOL LOL CARPE NOCTEM IS GOOD AT NOTHING.

6. June 7, 2018  
    Im thinking between TKT and Carpe.
    I heard that TKT isn't active after his GM switched to horde side...is it true?
    Also i never saw ppl from Carpe shout for premade at Elwyn...

7. June 7, 2018  

8. June 7, 2018  

9. Who can invite me in Carpe Noctem? I played on molten server, i had there 2.2k rate 2v2.
    Now i have a new hunter with 5350GS FULL PVP,GEMS,ENCHANTS.
    My nickname in game is Byeloser

10. Now i have a new hunter with 5350GS FULL PVP,GEMS,ENCHANTS.
    This line alone destroys most of your chances of joining a decent PvP guild. Don't advertise your char like all the PvE casuals do when asking for a raid invite. Focus on giving details about your skill/knowledge of your class and other classes/proof of your accomplishments.

11. This line alone destroys most of your chances of joining a decent PvP guild. Don't advertise your char like all the PvE casuals do when asking for a raid invite. Focus on giving details about your skill/knowledge of your class and other classes/proof of your accomplishments.
    The only one knowledge he does need for alliance "pvp" guilds like CN or pokeons is to lurk around his pocket healer.

12. Well,what you actually need to know is that Carpe Noctem and POKEMONS are well closed type of guilds.Well respected players who keep their communities tight and for themselves.Carpes seem active,Pokemons are somewhat more casual but their core group is beast.You'll mostly see them running small,organized premades.Bunch of good people who actually work some proper jobs and get together once in a while.
    The rest are mass produced pvp guilds,involving **** loads of drama nad nonsense stuff.Wel,ok.Tkt is fine.They do have their crew,but not my cup of tea,way to huge and way to many random people.

13. if you are full donor pvp sm, a guild will find you.

14. Who plays alliance in 2018? 4Head

15. Pvp guild dont exist on Icecrown.

PvPers are judged by the amount of duels they win in front of the capitals while the other side kills the AH npcs and flight master.

Its all about the duels.