1. June 5, 2018  

How many of you are using WoD model?

I just reallised, I look ugly in WoD model, so I am wondering How many of you guys are using WoD model in WotLK?
    I know, i won't get the exact number of players who are using WoD models. But I'll ask here for reference :)

And If I want to change my apperance, can I use "Race Change", which costs 20 POINTS, and choose the same race, just to change face? I've also heard about the reputation bug after race change, how true is it?

i am also confused in the account panel, How is the "Race Change", which costs 20 POINTS, different from "Race Change", which costs 20 COINS? and "Character Recustomization", which costs 30 COINS?
    Edited: June 5, 2018

2. June 5, 2018  
    Points are fictional things you get by pressing a button per day, coins are rl money.

3. June 5, 2018  
    WoD models look pretty decent overall, except Tauren I'd say they look too cartoony. But you can take the models further and get the WoD models for mounts which look far superior to their original

4. June 5, 2018  
    Noone in clear mind uses this buggy ugly garbage.

5. June 5, 2018  
    Get those Legion models, quality is impressive.

6. June 6, 2018  
    Points are fictional things you get by pressing a button per day, coins are rl money.
    I think he means what's the different if he uses coins and points, since there are both "race change" in points and coins option.

I also want to know this too, if i can use points to change my face, skin appearance via race change or faction change

7. June 6, 2018  
    I'm inclined to agree with angylol, the legion models look far better than the WoD models (Especially if you've downloaded the WoD client from Warmane.)
    Something I'd initially noticed when I tried the WoD client was that there were a lot of buggy textures, and textures that just simply looked awful (Humans, undead).

Unsure if related to the wod models, but I'd also noticed a lot more crashes on the client, which became practically non-existent after replacing them with the Legion models.

8. June 6, 2018  
    I'm using Legion models for characters and water from Cata. The crashes pretty much only occur in Dalaran. So I wouldn't suggest using any WoW client except the (old) unmodded one if you spend a lot of time in Dalaran. (The only thing you can use is Cata water since that never crashed my game).

9. June 6, 2018  
    Get Legion models, http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342158. (does not work on WoD client, you gotta have old wow client)
    Get Cataclysm water effect (especially if you fish alot, works better in pvp too to se everything under the water)
    Get Tiltsets for HD quality in all mayor towns and cities (only if your pc is good)
    Together with this macro
    /console horizonfarclip 6226
    /console groundeffectdensity 156
    /console groundeffectdist 140
    /console detailDoodad Alpha 100
    /console smallcull 0
    /console skycloudlod 1
    /console characterAmbient
    /console extshadowquality 2
    /console farclip 1600

Makes my wow look very nice in openworld (the Extshadowquality can be set to nr 4-5 too but with legion models the shadows vanish and re appear for me)
    btw that macro makes more grass, changes the sky, sets some ambients etc, it can be instantly resetted by changing smth in your graphic setting like shadow quality.
    PS: The legion models also changes alot of the old mounts to imo look much better.
    Edited: June 21, 2018

10. June 6, 2018  
    Thanks for all the feedback. xD
    Seem like a lot of you are modding your game.

I'll make another thread about "Race change" in both points and coins option. (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=385336)
    Edited: June 6, 2018

11. June 9, 2018  
    Get Legion models, its anywhere on google to download for 3.3.5 version. (does not work on WoD client, you gotta have old wow client)
    Get Cataclysm water effect (especially if you fish alot, works better in pvp too to se everything under the water)
    Get Tiltsets for HD quality in all mayor towns and cities (only if your pc is good)
    Together with this macro
    /console horizonfarclip 6226
    /console groundeffectdensity 156
    /console groundeffectdist 140
    /console detailDoodad Alpha 100
    /console smallcull 0
    /console skycloudlod 1
    /console characterAmbient
    /console extshadowquality 2
    /console farclip 1600

Makes my wow look very nice in openworld (the Extshadowquality can be set to nr 4-5 too but with legion models the shadows vanish and re appear for me)
    btw that macro makes more grass, changes the sky, sets some ambients etc, it can be instantly resetted by changing smth in your graphic setting like shadow quality.
    PS: The legion models also changes alot of the old mounts to imo look much better.

Thanks, I tried the mods :D
    But I still can't find "Night Effect", Cata water looks weird in capital cities, is it just me?
    And the animated portrait like Adapt/ShadowUnitFrame shows full body on some races instead of just the head, how can I fix it ? D:

12. June 9, 2018  
    Yeah the cata water in some places can look white and wierd.
    Type in /suf and in the 3d portrait you can set it to Full body, head or nothing, I personally like the head image more then the full body.

Also the "infernal" pet of warlocks didnt get scaled properly so their frikken huge in legion models.

13. Also the "infernal" pet of warlocks didnt get scaled properly so their frikken huge in legion models.
    but thats the best ****ing part bruh) get boner every time in battleground. i wish fisternis never fix this

14. but thats the best ****ing part bruh) get boner every time in battleground. i wish fisternis never fix this
    Haha true that, allthough I recommend staying out of the horde encampment in the instance "battle of mount hyjal" when the infernals reign down.

15. Haha true that, allthough I recommend staying out of the horde encampment in the instance "battle of mount hyjal" when the infernals reign down.
    ye, that was pure cancer